• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mixing Up Our Daily Workout - Competitive Custom Discussion

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Mixing Up Our Daily Workout - Competitive Custom Discussion

We can all agree the Wii Fit Trainer has one of the best Custom Sets. Therefore, this is the Competitive Custom Discussion. Competitively, these customs could bring her up to at least high tier. Here, we can we discuss about how they are competitively and find out interesting stuff and special techs with them. So please, talk and discuss.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Customs Data
Sun Salutation

5% (uncharged), 18% (fully charged)
A chargeable projectile.
Enriched Sun Salutation
3% (uncharged), 20% (fully charged)
The projectile shrinks at it charges instead of growing.
Sweeping Sun Salutation
1.2% (uncharged), 1.6% (fully charged)
The projectile deals multiple hits and drags opponents along at it moves slowly.
Header
15% (clean headbutt), 10% (late headbutt)
Huge Header
The ball is much larger, but is slower and deals less damage.
Weighted Header
The ball is heavier and faster, but disappears faster.
Super Hoop
5%
Twirls upwards surrounded in hoops.
Jumbo Hoop
6%
Little if any vertical distance, but much greate horizontal distance, maneuverability, and hoop size.
Hoop Hurricane
2% (loop 1), 4% (loop 2)
Sucks in opponents and doesn't last as long.
Deep Breathing
2% (heals)
When used correctly, heals some damage and increases attack power.
Volatile Breathing
15% (near), 8% (far)
Instead of healing or boosting, creates a large explosion.
Steady Breathing
5% (heals)
Instead of boosting attack power, boosts launch resistance.​

Last edited:

⑨ball

Smash Ace
I've been unintentionally arguing this in the competitive character impressions thread, but given the current metagame and the amount of tools we already have I'd say without customs, on most people's tier lists she should be listed mid instead of low. With customs every area she's weak in gets covered and things that were already good become incredible. I whole heartedly believe she becomes top 10 easy with customs and loses any need for a secondary.

Reposting my info from the other thread as to her customs as each has a specific property that's outright incredible.

Sun Salutation -- I don't have to tell anyone here this move is great. Huge distance no matter the charge makes it great for edgeguarding and forcing them to telegraph whether they're going high or low. Also really good just to throw out and follow behind. Huge charge is good for catching spot dodges and rolls. As all three of her specials are great you'll get all the other perks of it no matter what. This is the version you want if you don't plan to kill with it. It certainly can, but with it's distance you'll most likely be using it from far away. As it's so spammable those 1% heals will add up pretty fast. Use it when you can.

Header -- I already made a thread on this special lol. Nothing much more to add here. Out of the three, this is the special you want when you're going deep for edgeguards at low percents, and for sniping in general. The only header that can be used as a decent ledge tool and when recovering. Much more manageable angles and a safer lifespan.

Super Hoop -- Her best recovery. You can make it back from the magnifying glass on Arena Ferox with this one. Hitbox is meh, but much better than nothing. The most important aspect of this move is it's ability to move left and right with the vertical gain, making it as unpredictable a recovery as the player utilizing it.

Deep Breathing -- DO NOT SLEEP ON THIS MOVE. It is easily her best down b special, and maybe her best special period. Increases damage, increases knockback, heals for 2% as a bonus, decreases damage taken, decreases knockback taken, and recovers from cool down enough to use about twice per stock if you're killing around 100-140%. If killing Rosalina at 65-70% with a combo sounds good to you, then keep this move in mind.

Enriched Sun -- Pretty much exchangeable in use with default. Better as a kill move. Travels much faster. Shorter distance but it's negligible as a small charge will usually do the job. Having huge shots as your uncharged is ridiculous good for controlling the area in front of her, so it should be your go to for characters that like to weave in and out like Jigglypuff and Wario. No healing on it, but again it's not really that big of a deal. Switch to this one for those types of matches and when you're looking to kill with the power of the sun. It also feels like it charges faster, which would make sense in line with it's other variations.

Huge Header -- It's favored by alot of players for pretty good reason. It works in conjunction with ALL of her other specials creating some pretty sick combinations. Lasts much longer so it's easier to hit. And it's huge making it the best special she has access to in terms of controlling space. You lose some of your up close options as well as your ledge options and deep offstage edgeguarding, but depending on your playstyle, it may very well be worth it. Be careful with it however, as all headers are easily hit and reflected by opponents and this is the only header that lasts long enough that it can become a threat to you if knocked back. Also keep in mind two neat tools that are buffed from headers original use: 1. Headbutt. With the ball active for much longer, you have much more time to use a raw headbutt for spikes without the ball interfering. 2. Header cancelled kills. Header can be hit by other moves before they hit you changing the knockback you receive as you are struck saving you from what may have been certain death. HH lasts much longer and is much bigger, creating a semi-shield for you to sit behind if you so choose.

Jumbo Hoops -- If customs are banned universally, this move will most likely be why. This is Deep Breathing's only competitor for best special, only losing out because it has inscribed(and easily overcome) weaknesses. So what's the big deal? Great damage, great shield pressure (computers don't even know what to do against it), decent horizontal recovery(which coupled with her jump, floaty nature, header as a third jump, down b as a momentum changer, general good air movement, means you can usually always make it back), goes incredibly well with huge header, her only good UpB OoS option, combos into itself, great knockback, great active frames, great hitbox. I'm probably missing something but, needless to say this move is good. Turns matchups against bad recoveries into bad matchups for them easily. It's also good against everyone else however as you can usually make it back on stage like Ness does with the use of only your double jump, making it's punishable trajectory not that big of a deal. Not to mention because it moves so well, you can always dodge if they're too predictable and hit them out towards the blast zone similar to Brawl MK's shuttle loop. Oh did I mention that at higher percents(high as in 60-80% btw) you can carry characters right into the blast zone and if you're high enough after the fact you can make it back on stage? Not that you even need to worry about that if you're up a stock and at kill percents yourself. You do lose your ability to go super deep when edge guarding, but the trade off is the ability to play hyper aggressively and it will certainly reward skilled players and good reads.

Volatile Breathing -- The hitbox on this is HUGE. If you use huge header, almost always couple it with this move as your new edge guarding and recovery tool. This special has the shortest cool down, meaning you can use it a lot and not have to worry how many seconds until use. It's also the only special that has an AT in the sliding breath glitch. Doesn't heal and does the most damage up close, but it's very usable. Like her other customs in this set, the amount of space you control with this is pretty scary. As with all the other the first activation is the fastest making it the most ideal for your chasing with it. Especially dangerous on sloped stages where it will hit through the stage and hurt low recovering opponents. The lack of invincibility on ledge re-grabs means it's also the most ideal special for edge guarding as it covers every option available.

Sweeping Sun -- This move charges slower than the others in exchange for a 2% heal upon firing. It won't be killing anyone beyond gimps and edge guards with it's carrying properties, but it has plenty more it offers in exchange for that trade off. Think of this move as the toy taker. With the other two suns, you'll notice that you have what appear to be three levels of power in relation to the charge with everything else in between just changing the damage or distance. Level 1 is the spammable projectile, no real damage or killing power, but decent enough knockback and hitstun that it has to be dealt with. It'll clank with things like Mario's fireball and Little Mac's jab. Level 2 is stronger and will eat about 2 other projectiles before hitting and will clank with smashes but beat most jabs and tilts. Level 3 is the full charge and will beat out most basic projectiles, and clank with everything else, only being beaten out by moves that were programmed to do so like Shulk's backslash. Sweeping Sun ignores these rules, and eats other projectiles using one of it's hits acting as a semi-piercing move. This means you will always win projectile wars, will be able to interrupt obstacle-esque hurtbubbles while "piercing" like Luma and Villager's Tree. It cannot be clanked with and so will still hit through moves like Lucario Aura+Rage Fsmash and Shulk's backslash. And will usually have enough hits left to put pressure on the opponent, effectively stripping away their tools. It's also good at catching spotdodges and rolls again. Use this in projectile heavy matches(DHD's downB will pierce through this as will Link's fully charged arrow) and against space dependent characters to throw them off.

Weighted Header -- This header has the least use out of the three but where it does have use it shines. The first place that is, is in damage. Header's damage is still really clunky in terms of understanding, but it seems to be velocity based in accordance with it's size. As such the higher you hit from the more damage the initial hit will do. Decreasing as it slows down relative to it's size until it disappears based on what I hypothesize is a joint hp/timer system. That mess aside, it just means you want to hit from on high with it to maximize damage, and with it only having 1 angle it can hit at, that's what you want to do so as to be able to auto-cancel or charge-cancel it's landing lag. WH is the only header that does not auto cancel from a short hop double tap(pressing b twice for a fast shot) and it's auto-cancel area is around full jump height(similar area to Smash 4 MK's Tornado). It has much stronger knockback and damage. It's most prominent use I've found is it's rolling active frames. Hitting it down in front of an opponent forces them to jump over it or move away as the active hitbox is powerful and creates enough stun to link off of if prepared. It has the sharpest angle for edgeguarding and is great for opponents that like to recover low(though HH is better for that imo). Bring it out in matchups where you plan to attack from on high often or when you want to control the space immediately in front of you without worry of it being knocked back at you by a random projectile.

Hoop Hurricane -- Her worst special since it's outclassed in almost everything it can be used for. Can not wiggle left or right with it until you go into free fall. Traps opponents who touch the hoops inside for some decent damage, but feels jabish in the sense that good DI may get you out. If you really want to use it, you'll find the most use in it as an off stage edgeguard. It lacks the power of jumbo hoops, but it'll reach higher and suck in opponents trying to recover high. With a little luck it'll send them back out towards the blast zone and not towards the stage as the hoops bounce them back and forth creating an as of yet undeterminable knockback path. Not really sure why else anyone would pick this over default or jumbo.

Steady Breathing -- This downB is for when you really want to get in but don't want to bother with ducking and dodging your way in. The strongest armor in the game as far as I know. For 8 seconds you can not be launched without considerable damage on your part. No need to worry on that "considerable damage" part however. You'll still go flying at 999%, but at 300% a bob-omb is like an ftilt. Heals 5% and in exchange for that and the incredible armor, it has the longest cool down of all the breathings. Realistically, you'll only get to use it once per stock. May be the weakest of all her downB specials, but I can easily see it being the crunch time game changer in the hands of some players.

As this was done before the patch it doesn't mention how weighted header becomes SH auto cancelable which is fantastic making it one of the best options available as it's a strong stunning projectile that travels in at an angle that is most character's blindspot, stuns, does good shield damage, is completely spammable, leaves an active hitbox on the ground, and sets up for combos and kill options including all of her aerials, hoops, and SS. It covers any issues with approach WFT might have had.

Wrexsoul

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wrexsoul
So, this might be a bit off-topic, but all of this has made me real curious to test out the custom moves. But, I don't have them. Is there any super quick and efficient method of unlocking the specific WFT customs, or do I just have to farm Master Orders until I randomly get all of them?

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
So, this might be a bit off-topic, but all of this has made me real curious to test out the custom moves. But, I don't have them. Is there any super quick and efficient method of unlocking the specific WFT customs, or do I just have to farm Master Orders until I randomly get all of them?
Try doing allstars on hard or medium

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
playing as the character you want customs for seems to give an increased chance of those. not sure if that's in every game mode, though.

gyasim

Smash Cadet
NNID
gyasim
Enriched sun salutation is the only move better than the original.

⑨ball

Smash Ace
I feel like there's something to hoop hurricane were missing, is there like a hidden hitbox?
There's a suction windbox I know of.

Have you tried looking at Thinkaman's 1.04 Data Dump ?
Here's the data for hoop hurricane if you want to take a closer look:

Code:
[*]BEGIN wiifit_hulahoop
[*]Hoop Hurricane (hit 1)
[*]Frame  1-58:    [2%]x8      60b/65g (KO@ 766%) 110° 0.5-Hitlag
[*]Frame 59-60:     4%        55b/110g (KO@ 279%)  45°
[*] Max Damage:    16%

[*]Hoop Hurricane (hit 2)

[*]Hoop Hurricane (hit 3)
[*]END wiifit_hulahoop

Enriched sun salutation is the only move better than the original.
WFT's customs apply to the MUs and become better or worse given the character she's against. For example, enriched is extremely good in matches where WFT would like more space control(the majority) but against campy playstyles or projectile heavy playstyle, you get a projectile that eats other projectiles regardless of your charge or damage difference that continues on to apply pressure and pushes towards the edge on hit. It's also the only fully charge sun WFT never has to worry about being absorbed or reflected since the effects on either are extremely minimal.

Take a closer look at all of them, you'll find that they're all pretty powerful in regards to their situation and that none of them are really "better" or "worse" than an any other.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I find that Sweeping SS goes great with Weighted Header in edgeguarding. Sweeping SS can cover horizontal recoveries and Weighted Header covers low recovery attempts.

gyasim

Smash Cadet
NNID
gyasim
Oh okay, that makes sense. Love your profile picture by the way.

moofpi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moofpi
3DS FC
0473-8866-3506
I feel like there's something to hoop hurricane were missing, is there like a hidden hitbox?
I know Hurricane Hoop has synergy with the Huge Header. If you do the Hoop next to the opponent and the ball, it sucks them both in and does combined damage. I've seen it work in training against a still computer and a canceled Header, but I think it would work if you were following behind the ball and as soon as it hit the opponent you do your Up B to suck them and the ball back in.

Other than that, I've just been experimenting with it because I saw TKBreezy using it instead of jumbo hoops and I have SD'd too many times just beneath the ledge tapping B for Boss but all is already lost. It sucks when you reach your max height on the jumbo hoops and just hover knowing you're dead -_-

Last edited:

Clock Tower Prison

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5215-3120-4820
I know Hurricane Hoop has synergy with the Huge Header. If you do the Hoop next to the opponent and the ball, it sucks them both in and does combined damage. I've seen it work in training against a still computer and a canceled Header, but I think it would work if you were following behind the ball and as soon as it hit the opponent you do your Up B to suck them and the ball back in.

Other than that, I've just been experimenting with it because I saw TKBreezy using it instead of jumbo hoops and I have SD'd too many times just beneath the ledge tapping B for Boss but all is already lost. It sucks when you reach your max height on the jumbo hoops and just hover knowing you're dead -_-
That right there makes me sad please stop!
That tech does sound crazy good though. Playing WFT I have never needed more height I guess because super hoop is amazing. It does help with recovery but I feel that the hitboxes the jumbo hoops provide will help keep people back so they won't challenge the recover. One thing to note is that projectiles will hit you I could not stop Samus' missiles in training mode. Maybe more testing is needed.

moofpi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moofpi
3DS FC
0473-8866-3506
That right there makes me sad please stop!
That tech does sound crazy good though. Playing WFT I have never needed more height I guess because super hoop is amazing. It does help with recovery but I feel that the hitboxes the jumbo hoops provide will help keep people back so they won't challenge the recover. One thing to note is that projectiles will hit you I could not stop Samus' missiles in training mode. Maybe more testing is needed.
Yeah the hitboxes are good for Jumbo Hoops, but the move itself is not as broken as the boards here have led me to believe. You can be hit out of it without too much effort, so you better have them trapped with all the hits. After SDing two more times with it today I officially swore it off my custom Trainer. It's just not worth the stock. I'll go default or hurricane.

I wish Huge Header wasn't always paired with Sweeping Salutation either. I know it doesn't consume the salutation but I use it wish Enriched and fire of a big one to hit it towards them in a meaningful way or cover the area the ball doesn't as I go in. I just love the area covered by ESS with the weak hits and the varying speed with the smaller ones. I often send them out before it's even fully charged just to keep them on their toes (and make it easier to hit small opponents).

I know the Weighted Header is a good kill move, especially in combination with Deep Breathing, but I just thought the Huge Header would be more popular. The stage control is insane, even if it does have the drawback of Dedede's Gordos, it rarely comes back to bite me. And the fact it hits up is great for getting up from the ledge or literally anything with platforms. The damage in itself is less compared to the others, but the damage isn't entirely the point. The knockback of it is pretty good, the huge potential for Wii Fit's weird hitboxes to manipulate it's trajectory and speed (which is what I always wanted to do with the default), how much of an obstacle it is to the opponent as you follow behind it they have to look out for the ball, for you, or for you starting an attack and hitting the ball into them for a follow up or hitting them into the ball for a follow up. They just have to be so careful.

I digress. Huge Header Hype!

Clock Tower Prison

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5215-3120-4820
Yeah the hitboxes are good for Jumbo Hoops, but the move itself is not as broken as the boards here have led me to believe. You can be hit out of it without too much effort, so you better have them trapped with all the hits. After SDing two more times with it today I officially swore it off my custom Trainer. It's just not worth the stock. I'll go default or hurricane.
I don't even know you and you're killing my dreams!
You have me considering Huge Header I am testing it right now and even though using it regular is decent it gets kind of better when you fault it. Ftilt will send it arcing towards the opponent and seems like it would completely stop their air movement. Looking at Jigglypuff here. Dtilt sends it arcing low across the ground which can help stop momemtum of course you could just use it normal. One thing to note is that you need to step back because if you Dtilt in the same spot you will hit it backwards which may be good as a trick. This is all in training mode though and the cpu is not moving.

Will try testing Weighted Header.

koolkid789

Smash Rookie
NNID
007Funk
I don't know if I'm not looking hard enough but it seems like no one is talking about the combo ability of weighted header when auto-cancelled. I've recently been testing this and it is an amazing combo tool!

At 0% on mario, it combos into just about EVERYTHING eg. dash attack, grab, forward smash, pivot forward tilt and probably more. I like to use pivot forward tilt into nair into nair into u-air for 60% although I'm not sure how legit that is as a full combo.

At 50% on mario, I found that it combos into all of her aerials... that's right, it combos into dair :) Some ideas are header into rar bair, header into nair into u-air or header into fair into fair (2nd fair not guaranteed).

At 80% on mario, header combos into fully charged enriched sun which can ko if used near the edge.

I haven't tested this for very long so I am sure there is much more potential to this move.

moofpi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moofpi
3DS FC
0473-8866-3506
Does anyone else like using volatile breathing? I mean it is the definition of custom jank. I believe it recharges the fastest, has super armor on start up (not sure if it's while preparing the breath or right as you succeed in achieving the breath), reaches through stages, beats the ADHD no-skillager, and is a good mix up. Currently the only set up is 2-3-2-2 which is nice, but it might be a good one to mix with Huge Header as well to ricochet the ball back if someone launched it back at you but who knows.

Also I still want to bring up how Jumbo Hoops should not be on 9/10 of the current hoop set ups. It's a good move, but I feel it's rather limiting in her offstage game. Maybe one set with Hurricane Hoops mixed with Huge Header, but definitely at least one or two more sets with Default Hoops because it's a super good recovery/gimp move. I just don't like how a lot of my neutral options are overridden by "better jumbo hoop right now" which I feel kind of lowers my overall skill level with her. But that's a personal gripe.

Lord_Espurr

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wheresthetoilet
3DS FC
5129-1941-8904
Does anyone else like using volatile breathing? I mean it is the definition of custom jank. I believe it recharges the fastest, has super armor on start up (not sure if it's while preparing the breath or right as you succeed in achieving the breath), reaches through stages, beats the ADHD no-skillager, and is a good mix up. Currently the only set up is 2-3-2-2 which is nice, but it might be a good one to mix with Huge Header as well to ricochet the ball back if someone launched it back at you but who knows.

Also I still want to bring up how Jumbo Hoops should not be on 9/10 of the current hoop set ups. It's a good move, but I feel it's rather limiting in her offstage game. Maybe one set with Hurricane Hoops mixed with Huge Header, but definitely at least one or two more sets with Default Hoops because it's a super good recovery/gimp move. I just don't like how a lot of my neutral options are overridden by "better jumbo hoop right now" which I feel kind of lowers my overall skill level with her. But that's a personal gripe.
Volatile breathing isn't a bad move, but it's startup makes it hard to use in the right way. I use it as a gimp tool but it might have some other uses. The super armor is during the startup, but its really weak. Like, only can tank rapid jabs weak. I'd choose steady breathing for no-skillager to just power through his projectiles and meteor him but volatile breathing would work too.

I think a lot of people overrate how good jumbo hoops is. Its a great move, but its not without its drawbacks. And it definitely does not deserve to be on 9/10 sets. It makes me wonder why you guys stopped talking about custom sets. I know they're locked for EVO, but we might want to change them for the next big tournament.

⑨ball

Smash Ace
Ehhh when most people think of customs jank they think of super early kill setups and incredibly hard to deal with options. WFT is one of the characters that got really balanced customs that buff her neutral letting her do the jank stuff she can already do, but has a hard to time initiating due to a bad neutral game.

Volatile would be a lot better if it actually killed or like Espurr mentioned, the startup wasn't so unforgiving. I feel like it was at least semi useful as a landing/retreat option before it's sliding glitch got patched. Now it's just meh, not terrible, but not really comparable to DB or SB.

I've seen some silly statements about jumbo hoops like it single handedly makes her viable, or is completely spammable against competent opponents, which are complete bull, but I'm still absolutely sold on it being by far her best upB with absolutely no reason not to use it over default or hurricane.

This might change if the stage list becomes more versatile, but as it stands, jumbo hoops buffs all the utility that both default and hurricane offer while retaining a reasonable recovery.

Last edited:

moofpi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moofpi
3DS FC
0473-8866-3506
Ehhh when most people think of customs jank they think of super early kill setups and incredibly hard to deal with options. WFT is one of the characters that got really balanced customs that buff her neutral letting her do the jank stuff she can already do, but has a hard to time initiating due to a bad neutral game.

Volatile would be a lot better if it actually killed or like Espurr mentioned, the startup wasn't so unforgiving. I feel like it was at least semi useful as a landing/retreat option before it's sliding glitch got patched. Now it's just meh, not terrible, but not really comparable to DB or SB.

I've seen some silly statements about jumbo hoops like it single handedly makes her viable, or is completely spammable against competent opponents, which are complete bull, but I'm still absolutely sold on it being by far her best upB with absolutely no reason not to use it over default or hurricane.

This might change if the stage list becomes more versatile, but as it stands, jumbo hoops buffs all the utility that both default and hurricane offer while retaining a reasonable recovery.
I don't see many uses to the heavy breathing one because most people just outrun you. Yeah it's start up isn't "staled" or slowed when you spam it so it's good for air stalling and you can power through certain options like adhd villager, but I just haven't seen any really useful applications. Deep Breathing speaks for itself though.

Yeah, all my friends say Jumbo Hoops has no answer and I just laugh. She can be knocked out of it or just waited out or let gravity take its course off stage if you mess up. I've played around with hurricane a lot now and I agree that maybe it needs one slot if any. But Jumbo over Default no questions? I disagree, it kills her offstage game and recovery and that's where she excels.

⑨ball

Smash Ace
WFT's on the upper half of characters in terms of running speed and air speed so running away isn't really a valid option against her for anyone as long as you know their options. It can certainly help kill the 8 seconds but I don't think Steady is optimal in neutral like DB. It needs more experimentation but I expect it to do very well in the advantage and disadvantage state when you know attacks are bound to come and using the hyper weight to punish hard. Things like landing aerials, grabs, and spacing become much more dangerous for the opponent under it's buffs and with her combo/kill potential can turn a bad situation very good easily. I also expect it to ruin % dependent jank like Brawler's dthrow>upB kills, but again it needs more testing.

WFT can put opponents into situations where it has no answer easily which is what makes it great, but it's nothing so mindless. I played around quite a bit with hurricane before and I feel like it's one of her "hype but suboptimal" customs. Things like using huge header and running in to upB hurricane the opponent with the ball bouncing around is pretty neat and the height it gets while keeping a hitbox makes it pretty good compared to other recoveries. However, being unable to control the angle she spits opponents out at can ruin the offstage attack utility because stage spikes and resets become subject to the RNGoddess. It's also the only UpB that does not let her control her ascent until she goes into free fall which is not a good thing for her already linear recovery.

Default works so well in tandem with her offstage game in customs off meta because it's easier for her to go deep and get the kill. When customs are on you'll most likely also have changed your header, her alternates both much safer options than going for kills with her aerials or header spikes. You also gain a much easier way to go for stage spikes that nearly the entire cast can do nothing about other than hope they tech-- and even if they do, you've tacked on 30+ damage with very low risk and very high reward.

You go from a midrisk/high reward style, to a low risk/high reward one. It's not even like you have to give up going too deep as jumbo hoops with your jump has no issue making it back from the blastzone on omegas. The only reason to pick default in a customs meta is expecting to be knocked offstage often and forced to recover low without your jump, and I don't think it's healthy to plan our metagame around constant failure.

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
Weighted header(the heavy ball that drags) and jumbo hoops should always be mandatory on everything if you use custom Wii Fit. There is no reason to use any other side b or up b at all.

that giant ball side b custom is useless because the opponent can easily it it back. What good player is gonna let you take advantage of it? Default side b is good but heavy header is leagues better and can get you some sweet 28%-60% combos from landing one ball at 0%. Heavy header combos and stops rush down and gives wifi fit insane range from a spammy move. You can jump cancel and spam this move easily. Why bother with the other Side b's when this one is clearly the best?

Jumbo hoop can gimp and serve as an emergency "get away from me" move. It's so good! Why use the default or that gimmicky tornado?

B and down b is whatever you prefer. Either ones are good for whatever suits you. Personally Iprefer default Sun and default Breathing and have had fantastic success with it.

Sun Salutation
Heavy Header
Jumbo Hoops
Deep Breathing

My set and it's the best one Inmo. You can change the B and Down B to your liking but please do not bother with any other Side B or Up B that isn't Heavy header or Jumbo Hoops.

⑨ball

Smash Ace
I want to play with hurricane before I discard it as completely useless but it's certainly the worst of all her upBs.

Huge header isn't as amazing as weighted in neutral, but is better than default and has it's place against opponents that want to stay in the air most of the time like Peach. It's also the strongest header in conjunction with ledge traps and absolutely murders get up options(default does too, but has to be timed correctly) and the only one that can cover recovering high reasonably. When discussions were going on I tried to make sure it was always paired with sweeping so that you could cover tennis matches with ease.

Top Bottom