• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

{=>Mixing It Up<=}

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Many moves, including jabs, kill arrows.
But its just worse for boomerang and bombs so oh well.

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
I agree with the dilemma of TL's arrows, but I like to add something. The problem with arrows is that they have very weak priority AND TL can't attack that fast. So its easily canceled out and a lot of characters have an attack faster than TL's fastest executable attack: the jabs.

To help you guys easier visual what I'm trying to say. An example:

If Snake is close and TL happens to shoot and arrow at the same time Snake is trying to Ftilt. The first hit frames of both moves are in sync and they collide. Both characters will return to neutral position. TL fastest attack is the Jabs which hits on the 6th frames. Snake's Jab hits on the third frame. So Snake can beat TL with attack speed with Jabs. Now what's bad about this case is it happens fast so both players would probably not catch what is happening fast enough to really react. But Snake doing his Ftilt would naturally already be "prepared" to do it again. Snake's Ftilt hits on the 4th frame...

Be on the look out for my up and coming thread on TL's frames and moves and my verdict on them. Be warned. The thread is going to be long so it's going to be for serious, competitive TL players. No joke.

TLMarth

Smash Ace
A danger of using quickdraw arrows is that people can forget to move away from the opponent, which sometimes takes priority over using an arrow.

Top Bottom