• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mix It Up! - The ZSS Playbook, Vol. 5

Take 5

Smash Apprentice

In celebration of the DLC hype that was today, please enjoy another ZSS Playbook :)

Real talk: 1:06-1:11 is probably the sickest thing I've ever pulled off with ZSS.

As always, questions and comments welcome!

Winnnn _AKA_Walt Piffney

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Winnnnnnnn

In celebration of the DLC hype that was today, please enjoy another ZSS Playbook :)

Real talk: 1:06-1:11 is probably the sickest thing I've ever pulled off with ZSS.

As always, questions and comments welcome!
Bruh im sure this is gonna be sick gets popcorn

c23lui

Smash Rookie
Yo Take 5! Sweet combo video. Quick question. In that clip against the Robin, does Bair combo into Flip Kick or is it more like a DI trap.

Take 5

Smash Apprentice
Yo Take 5! Sweet combo video. Quick question. In that clip against the Robin, does Bair combo into Flip Kick or is it more like a DI trap.
Thanks :) From my experience only FF b-air into the ground can true combo into flip kick:

Top Bottom