• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MITH4 - Melee in the Hold 4 - July 21st, 2012 - Burnaby, B.C. Canada

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
1st: sion
2nd: dieslow
3rd: robyextreme
4th: yakal
5th: noobking/rusty

I feel that I got really unlucky with my bracket. The two people I lost to got 1st and 2nd. I had to play sion when he was actually trying. I don't mean to take anything away from your victory yakal, but its clear that sion was either sandbagging or just not playing his best when you beat him in winners. I truly could have placed 1 or 2 spots higher had I not gotten the hardest seeding out of me/yakal/roby. All that being said, roby clearly had an edge over both yakal and myself, having close games with both sion and tony. I even did better against sion in losers than yakal did IIRC. anyways, next time I just hope I get a better bracket.

I guess most of this belongs in the pr discussion thread. ill take my whining over that way ;)

I had a great time at this tournament. I hope everyone else did too. glad I could be a part of it. as of next week (and maybe as early as this weekend), I will be able to come and go as I please. looking to play more melee and project M. look forward to seeing all of you more often :)

:phone:

:phone:

Top Bottom