• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MIT Smash and WiFi

xephyr417

Smash Rookie
Hey guys i had a few questions.

Alright usually i play on WiFi more than anything else but now that im at MIT (which has more hotspots and much faster WiFi than at home) it seems that i cant connect to the brawl servers or something. I can go to wiinet and view any webpage and i of course get a positive connection test, i get the 61070 error every time i try to connect through brawl... help?

That being said, now that i am at MIT i was wondering if there are an people nearby or in the school itself that would like to play some. right now no1 here plays enough to be much of a challenge. If you are up for some matches, hit me up.

thanks

Xeph

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
IIRC if the Brawl wifi has to go through a wifi with a pass, then it won't go through cuz it doesn't know the pass and can't use it.

Top Bottom