• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Misty should come back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
even if she is a man and ash is a girl she/he should come back and hopefully brock dies so she can, he shall trip over a ant and fall off a cliff along with wabafett from team rocket although the show is perty stupid, it would at least be worth watching if they put misty her/him back in

titus

Smash Journeyman
i wouldnt mind misty being in again even though i dont watch the show anymore. but what they should do is not switch the stupid fu<k!n voice actors every two **** episodes like holy $h!t.

Earthbenderjump5

Smash Journeyman
so she should still come back, and yeah that voice thing i've seen comericals and my sister is a reatard cuz we were watchin tv togther and i told her they changed and she said no he got older what a stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom