• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WoL Missing ONE Spirit

GoldenCyclone4

Smash Rookie
Okay guys, coukd use a little help. I've gotten all but one Spirit, and that 99.88% is killing me inside. I've gotten all three endings, so that's out. All my dungeons seem to have the star mark, so those are out too. Any ideas where the last one might be?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Could really be any of the non mandatory spirits
Check all the dungeons?
The upper route in the WoD area? (Myserious dimension)
Luminose City?
Did you get 1st 2nd and 3rd in gourmet race?

KingBroly

Smash Lord
It's in a Dungeon. Just because it has a Star on it doesn't mean it's 100% clear. I found this out the hard way.

Tyler730

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-3464-1045-6817
It's in a Dungeon. Just because it has a Star on it doesn't mean it's 100% clear. I found this out the hard way.
I believe the star is supposed to mean that you got all of the fighters in the area.

Last edited:

KingBroly

Smash Lord
I believe the star is supposed to mean that you got all of the fighters in the area.
I mean, you're wrong, because it's happened to a lot of people including myself; but you're free to believe what you want.

Top Bottom