• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Missing Assist Trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
We saw the notice on the stream that all the AT's had been unlocked.
Well, this is disheartening, and also rather splendid.

I have no idea who was on it, so if someone could help me out, please do.
I am pretty certain it did not contain Isaac, Ray MK, or Infantry (andy)

I also think we may still be lacking DK.

What does this bring to mind?
Where does this leave anyone?

Last edited:

ferioku

Smash Ace
We saw the notice on the stream that all the AT's had been unlocked.
Well, this is disheartening, and also rather splendid.

I have no idea who was on it, so if someone could help me out, please do.
I am pretty certain it did not contain Isaac, Ray MK, or Infantry (andy)

I also think we may still be lacking DK.

What does this bring to mind?
Where does this leave anyone?
Andy was in the game, we just didn't see Isaac and Ray MK yet...

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Andy was in the game, we just didn't see Isaac and Ray MK yet...
It would be amazing if both are upgraded to playable character :) Atleast Isaac, he has been so consistently asked and has wonderfully ranked in fan polls for inclusion as playable character. Camelot is credited in the game, it was not credited in MK8 for Waluigi, Isaac's assist trophy is missing......

Isaac as playable confirmed?

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Infantry and Tanks has been known since Zipzo discovered them. Are Ray and Isaac the ONLY AT's from Brawl missing?

Remember, there's also Barbara, Kat and Ana, and Jill. Ray and Isaac both being playable would be epic, but I'd find that doubtful...

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
That's, pretty lame actually. Isaac and Ray were two of my favorite ATs in Brawl, Isaac's attack was the coolest looking, and Ray was super helpful because of how fast he moved and attacked. If they were cut because they're going to playable at some point, I'd be happy, but if not then why were they cut?

On the bright side of things, at least Infantry and Tanks are back, although I still hope that the Wii U version has at least one theme taken from Advance Wars, the series deserves more then an AT that uses sprites from the first three games.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Every Assist Trophy in the game has an Icon. But I couldn't catch them all on Gema_yue's stream. Does anybody have a screenshot?

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
Well we will get behind the truth of things when we get the game on Wii U that is for sure. Who is permanently cut, who is console exclusive AT or who is playable, all will be revealed then.

Till then, we can have fun!

Marakatu

Smash Ace
Does anyone have a list of all Assist Trophies within the 3DS version by any chance?
http://smashbros-miiverse.com/items/assist/new
http://smashbros-miiverse.com/items/assist/return
This includes characters in the Wii U version too, but this is the best we got. You can click on the characters and check if there are screenshots of them in the 3DS version.
When Gema_yue was streaming, s/he unlocked all the icons. Those included the assist trophies too. Let's hope somebody uploads the last seconds of the streaming on youtube.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
If Isaac gets confirmed sometime between now and the wii u version and then added as free dlc for 3DS or interconnected with Wii U then I will cry tears of joy. If not, then GS has NO CONTENT IN THIS GAME.

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Considering Barbara is still a trophy, I think Isaac has been demoted to just a trophy, or he's just part of the Wii U version.
Doesn't make much sense. No reason to demote a popular AT that was actually quite useful. Is Barbara just a trophy? I was pretty sure others said she was still an AT.

LasermasterA

Smash Champion
NNID
LasermasterA
3DS FC
1392-5385-9326
If Isaac gets confirmed sometime between now and the wii u version and then added as free dlc for 3DS or interconnected with Wii U then I will cry tears of joy. If not, then GS has NO CONTENT IN THIS GAME.
Don't worry, the first scenario seems likelier. I think the big 3 will also be making an entry this way. I will also cry tears of joy with you :)

The 2nd scenario is very very unlikely.

As @ JaidynReiman JaidynReiman said, there is no reason to demote a popular AT that too Isaac who was the strongest AT plus the 2nd most demanded AT after Little Mac as playable. Heck he even places between 3-5th places in polls for favourite newcomers! He is still relevant and Nintendo won't ditch him just like that.

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
I gonna say but Isaac and Ray MK were the one of the best Assist trophy and the streamer has alredy did lot of things,
I found no sign of BOTH....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom