• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miscellaneous Questions

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
1) How many frames does it take a bomb dropped from the first frame of being air born to hit the ground?
2) What damage does a bomb have to take before it explodes?
3) Can young link remain invincible on the ledge?
4) Just what are some general stats about young link on the edge?
5) How many frames of hit stun does a dropped bomb give?
6) Nair gives how many frames of shield stun?
7) Why do young link's moves seem to totally randomly shield poke sometimes and why?
8) What is a reliable, fast set up for bomb chu?
9) What section of young link's grab can connect in mid air? Like specific hit boxes on specific frames?
10) I've seen some weird thing where young link does an aerial while hanging from the hook shot chain? What is this and what versions does it work in?
11) Is there any in depth explanation of how down air works?
12) What are the uses of grounded arrows? I mean arrows already hit the ground. I was noticing they block the boomerang in the link matchup.
13) How many frames does a bomb last? Also is it really possible to accelerate the explosion and if so, how?

That's about it. I might have more questions later.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
13) Placing a bomb on a platform or on the ground accelerates the explosion time. Not sure by how much though.
9) I'm not sure which frames, but I believe it's early on in the grab animation, and the grab boxes closest to his body are what you want to connect with.

Summon Axe for the other questions ... @AXE 09

CAUP

Smash Journeyman
Thanks! Does anyone know any more answers to these?

Top Bottom