• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request Misc. Codes for Stamina Mode

Mega Fan

Smash Cadet
I haven't really seen that many codes for Stamina Mode, and I've been trying to make a mod based on stamina mode.

So far the only codes I have are: Boot to Stamina mode, plays the death off top animation when health reaches 0%, and exiting debug mode goes to stamina mode.

The codes I would like to see are: A combo counter that displays during a stamina mode match (like in training mode) and perhaps a timer in stamina mode.

Also, I know this is a little off topic, but is there anywhere I can find stages where the blastzones aren't really accessible? There's 3 stages in my mod right now and I would like to include more of them. If there are more stages like the G&W target test stage, or the All star rest area, i'd appreciate the help.

DRGN

Technowizard
There's also a code to set the starting stamina percent to whatever you want:

Code:
500% Stamina Mode - All Players
[achilles]
NTSC 1.02
024530E4 000001F4
02453F74 000001F4
02454E04 000001F4
02455C94 000001F4
The 1F4 in there is the "500" value in hex, so that's what you'd want to modify if you want a different starting percent.

As for the stages, there's also Home Run Contest's stage (I'm guessing you're using that too already though). The Coffee Shop test stage has blastzones, but they're really far away, even the top one, so you'd probably run out of stamina first there. And Luigi's target test stage might work. Alternatively, you could also pick other stages, but turn on Blastzone Wrapping, so it doesn't matter too much if you fall off.

Mega Fan

Smash Cadet
There's also a code to set the starting stamina percent to whatever you want:

Code:
500% Stamina Mode - All Players
[achilles]
NTSC 1.02
024530E4 000001F4
02453F74 000001F4
02454E04 000001F4
02455C94 000001F4
The 1F4 in there is the "500" value in hex, so that's what you'd want to modify if you want a different starting percent.

As for the stages, there's also Home Run Contest's stage (I'm guessing you're using that too already though). The Coffee Shop test stage has blastzones, but they're really far away, even the top one, so you'd probably run out of stamina first there. And Luigi's target test stage might work. Alternatively, you could also pick other stages, but turn on Blastzone Wrapping, so it doesn't matter too much if you fall off.
I kinda wanted a stage where it could just be like a flat stage. The 3 that I use at the moment are: The all star rest area, G&W target test, and the brinstar escape shaft from adventure mode. Those are the only 3 in the game that don't have blastzones accessible. The stadium HRC stage is too big, and would create a lot of camping. I would edit the stages if I knew what programs to use. I couldn't really find a stage editor. I tried smash forge but it didn't display any part of the stage, just the very primitive layout of the stage. It was impossible to tell how to edit anything, so I just assumed it didn't work on my computer. I would like 5 or 6 stages, but I guess 3 works for now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom