• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minot ND Smash?

KenjiMuto

Smash Rookie
I currently live in Minot ND, and I was wondering if there is a local smash scene at all up here. I was more wondering if there were any weeklies in the area or maybe a monthly at least? I am not too sure, I just know I want to get into a more competitive scene :D

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
There is, at least for melee. Or, at least, I think there's one player who's quite good at Melee (not sure if I remember it perfectly).

Join the Minnesota Smash Bros Community group on Facebook and ask for more information there. Perhaps the NDSU Smash Bros group, Fargo smash bros group, or North Dakota Smash Bros group. I suggest MN Smash because it's far more centralized than anything ND has tried to do, and basically all ND players are in the MN group regardless.

Last edited:

beansisall

Smash Rookie
im looking for someone in town to practice with this week for the upcoming Gorilla Games torney, is there anyone in Minot ND?

Top Bottom