• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini-Smashfest at Musa's 7/24

luffyfan99

Smash Cadet
EDIT: IF NO ONE SHOWS ON THURSDAY, I'LL CHANGE THIS TO NEXT WEEK PROBABLY MONDAY OR TUESDAY

I really need sum offline experience for waba saturday, so imma hold a mini smashfest, i only have one good tv to play on (all the others in the house lag), so please anybody, bring one or two tvs. I probably cant have too many people over, maybe like 7-8. And somebody please bring melee, my only copy is so scratched up

starts 11am-9pm

Phone #: 770-356-7890

3673 Mary Kay Court
Marietta, GA 30060

btw use Mapquest, the place is fairly new and google can't find it

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
If anybody would give me a ride I'd love to go. I can bring a Melee setup(no extra TVs, though), and maybe a Brawl setup if my mom's not going to be a *****.

ScAtt77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ScAtt77
Sorry, but i got parent-canceled from Scatz's smashfest, so i really doub that ill be able to go to this one :(

Top Bottom