• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mindtrick vs amsah, trained noob

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Woot yeah Mind Trick good ****, Well it seems you already know what you were messing up on... I kinda feel as if more F-tilt could've been used in some situations as well....otherwise, I was all fantastic..

can't wait to see more.. Keep it up man!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: For someone who is so good, I saw a surprising lack of situational awareness and adaptability.

If you're getting blasted for doing something, then you should really stop doing it.

That Falco match was painful to watch.

Technically, I think the only things you need to work on are less DJC forward airs and less up tilts.

As far as your gamestate is concerned, you should be focusing on learning why things are ****** you, because, looking at these videos, you're getting ***** by the same thing several times instead of several different things ****** you only once.

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
yeah it's pretty painfull to watch now :p
It looks like a lot of the hits I was taking was because I refused to play more ground based and just rushed into attacks :x I felt really helpless when the matches were taking place xD
I'm thinking my fox might have surpassed my yoshi :x

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
Here's something that ALWAYS works against sheik. if shes off the edge, take it as quick as you can. her upb is slow and predicatable. if she cant get the edge shell land in front on you onstage. stand up and fsmash or dsmash. it always works. edgehog whenever possible. i noticed you missed a few oppotunities to do that

Velox

Smash Ace
heh, watched the first match vs. Amsah I'll probably watch the rest later, it was really good though, I was impressed, very solid Yoshi :)

different than Svampen though :colorful:

Top Bottom