• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mindgames Over Matter (M.O.M.) NEW CREW

Duh_Remix

Smash Rookie
lmao, this is Sam =)

BUT I FEED OFF THE HATE, and also, you def need to go to the weeklies this week, cuz its taking mad determination to convince serge to go. that guy is always poor. also anyone up for that training thing or w.e 2mrw?

thx

Smash Ace
god **** it i dont have money -_- im pkay jiggz teams and prolly someone like mk for likesingles or some **** idk lol maybe falco if i feel like it

thx

Smash Ace
**** this **** has been dead like always anywho i got 50 bucks anyone wanna let me over there house (all smash community) so i could practice and then maybe ill freaking show up to a god **** weekly my sonic has been playing pretty good and i got other characters but i gotta see if that **** is good enough to compete na mean? plus i got a haircut =]

thx

Smash Ace
The people in this crew are pretty cool. Here's my good luck to the success of your new crew. *Throws like confetti*
yesssss i wanna face your crew there mad beast and your olimar got mad beast too i heard ill try to stop by this week if anything

thx

Smash Ace
we didnt do that great actually but yeah this crews thinking of showing up for some crew battles (other people in this crew are eager to fight -_-)

thx

Smash Ace
do you guys play melee or brawl??
me and like one or two other people play brawl but all of us are trying to play melee again just because brawl stops getting fun after like 1 hour and we played melee for like 8 but we only have one copy now like the other 8 we had all exploded O.O

pitfall

Smash Cadet
lol true very perceptive hab and i think its time u changed ur sig the band with is exceeded

pitfall

Smash Cadet
lol i would gues ur more like hab but then again what do i know ur picture is just of a robot

Top Bottom