• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mind Blowing

HorsePOWA

Smash Rookie
whats up smash bros? In the 15-18 years i have been playing smash bros on N64 (since the day it was released and playing continually) i had no idea of an online gameplay tournament.....can i have a few smash bros direct me towards tournaments and gameplay and how can i make this happen......it would be awesome to maybe finally come across someone better than i am at the game(no cockyness inteded). Thanks!

Smash ON!,

HorsePOWA

caneut

Smash Ace
can you **** off with that bad link?
knowing smasherx it probably has some weird java running in the background that turns comps into botnets to fill outerheaven servers with bots for cuddly to rage at.

that's probably 9/10's true

Uair

Banned via Warnings
I don't understand why people are getting upset about that link? It's the most reliable one from my experience. Better than having pj64k crash every 5 seconds or have error pop ups.

caneut

Smash Ace
I don't understand why people are getting upset about that link? It's the most reliable one from my experience. Better than having pj64k crash every 5 seconds or have error pop ups.
"Hey guys smasherx here! That website I made is the best, the other website has issues that apparently no one is complaining about but hey THEY ARE THERE so use MY website and MY smasherx emulator! BTW I'M NOT SMASHERX"

reported

Uair

Banned via Warnings
"Hey guys smasherx here! That website I made is the best, the other website has issues that apparently no one is complaining about but hey THEY ARE THERE so use MY website and MY smasherx emulator! BTW I'M NOT SMASHERX"

reported
If you can show me why any other copy of project64k is better than that site I'll change my opinion. I've been using the emulator for a long time, I don't know why you're so hardset on me being smasherx. I'm not your friend, I don't get your jokes. Leave me alone, for the record every copy of pj64k I've gotten anywhere else has had issues in some way or another. Besides that pj64k blogspot site off google. Maybe there is a better copy or not, either way I'm still going to use that site, and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good copy of the emulator.

Uair

Banned via Warnings
You guys know what doesn't have keyloggers, DS, or viruses? Console.
Yeah, you just have to buy physical hardware, and risk having your N64 cartridge lose it's memory and saving ability.

Not to mention you got to blow in the cartridge like 5 times before it'll work.

PC master race?

Last edited:
Top Bottom