• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Milk Steak Presents: Ganondorf And Hatsune Miku - Levan Polka Remix

One of the most fun parts of being within the Smash community is how some player express their fandom through music. Sometimes it's through rap, other times it's as a parody of a pop song, and other times people create something a bit more... curious. YouTube channel Milk Steak has updated an old classic Brawl video that takes every grunt and groan made by Ganondorf and combines them musically with a Hatsune Miku cover of Levan Polka. This creates an incredibly unusual, laugh worthy, and simply out there musical experience that is a blast to listen to. Give this strange ditty a listen and leave us a comment with thoughts on this 'musical masterpiece'.

Last edited:

Comments

Other good Ganondorf Mixes:
And the grand poobah of all the Ganon Mixes:

Last edited:
If only tea bagging on Ganon triggered a 'Haah!'
Though I don't need more reason to main our dark lord.

I'm actually really happy you posted this on the main page! Guy wanted this to get really big so this will give it some views if anything. Good article as always, Capps.

I'm pretty sure someone made something like this back in the Brawl days, but this is still funny nonetheless.

"YouTube channel Milk Steak has taken every grunt and groan made by Ganondorf in Smash 4 and combined them musically with a Hatsune Mikucover of Levan Polka. This creates an incredibly unusual, laugh worthy, and simply out there musical experience that is a blast to listen to. Give this strange ditty a listen and leave us a comment with thoughts on this 'musical masterpiece'."
Making it seem like they came up with it

That's what I'm saying, it's a great video and article, just edit it to let everyone know that milk steak just updated it. It's not smashcapps' fault

My apologies everyone, it has been updated to better reflect that it's an update of an old video. Thank you for catching my mistake!

D
Yeah, this is pretty old... This version just uses Smash 4 visuals

One of the most fun parts of being within the Smash community is how some player express their fandom through music. Sometimes it's through rap, other times it's as a parody of a pop song, and other times people create something a bit more... curious. YouTube channel Milk Steak has updated an old classic Brawl video that takes every grunt and groan made by Ganondorf and combines them musically with a Hatsune Miku cover of Levan Polka. This creates an incredibly unusual, laugh worthy, and simply out there musical experience that is a blast to listen to. Give this strange ditty a listen and leave us a comment with thoughts on this 'musical masterpiece'.

yes

Top Bottom