• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mike Patton

majorojam

Smash Apprentice
So he just released the soundtrack [which he scored] for the short film "A Perfect Place", and I've been digging it nonstop. Yeah, it's a little unorthodox for Patton to score a film, but it's a short, kooky film, with a beautiful soundtrack.

For those of you who don't know who Patton is, he has been a part of many, many bands, and collaborated with a seemingly infinite amount of artists. He's currently in Tomahawk, Peeping Tom, Crudo (coming out soon), Mondo Cane, Fantomas, amongst working with many other great artists such as John Zorn, Praxis, and Dub Trio. He is the ex-singer of Mr. Bungle and Faith No More and has participated in so much work since, that I can't even begin to recall the names.

By the way, he voiced "The Darkness" in the game of the same name, and did all of the creature noises in "I Am Legend". Yeah, he's awesome.

So who's a fan?

Fox McCl0ud

Smash Apprentice
Mike Patton is an amazing individual. Definitely one of the most talented musicians I have ever met. I like to a lot of Faith No More and Mr. Bungle.

Disco Volante by Mr. Bungle is a very interesting cd and very experimental. It is soooooo amazing that they shift music genres right in the middle of a song.

Also, Mike Patton did the voice for the anger sphere in Half Life 2: Portals.

Very talented musician!!!

Top Bottom