• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mikaruge 4 item

RVD_fan

Smash Ace
click here

OK, I know there's an item thread, but it's way back so bear with me here, aight?

mikaruge could be a cool item to represent the 4th generation of pokemon, and just looking at him screams item.

His ability would randomly switch everyone's damage percentage

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Seeing as Mikaruge learns Pain Split, it would be better to have the game add up the percentage of the players, and then share it evenly between the players. Cool idea if you ask me.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Instead of having him as a seperate item.Just have him come out of the pokeball.

Fire pokemon pwn.

WHy pwn?I allways think it says pawns.And pawns are the weakest pecie in chess

Biosage X

Smash Apprentice
An interesting idea, but I think he should come out of a pokeball.

Also, even though the item theres an item thread a few pages back, you can always bump it...

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Thats a good idea, I have a suggestion, why not Miltank as another available pokemon, his move would reduce some % for each player or it would be more effective if you were closer to it? Or it could also fire tons of milk food items onto the screen which players can use. Idk just my suggestion.

Top Bottom