• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I suppose some people haven't realized yet that the Little Mac reveal picture is the pic of the day. Since Sakurai uploaded that picture on Friday, Japan time. It's just really early this time around.
Surprise, surprise, surprise......

Eh, It's alright. I'd give a week of pics for just that trailer.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Guys it did not appear on the official but the guys fan site smashbros miiverse

Has it

(Don't believe me go check macs page on the offical site you won't find this picture)

Here's the quote
Sakurai said:
«His biggest feature is his Power Meter. When this gets charged up, his standard special move changes! It turns into a one-hit-K.O. uppercut.» 14.Feb.2014

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Guys it did not appear on the official but the guys fan site smashbros miiverse

Has it

(Don't believe me go check macs page on the offical site you won't find this picture)

Here's the quote
Sakurai said:
«His biggest feature is his Power Meter. When this gets charged up, his standard special move changes! It turns into a one-hit-K.O. uppercut.» 14.Feb.2014
Little Mac confirmed to be OP.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
We got a total of 11 pictures of Lil' Mac yesterday.... and got to see Olimar on the 3DS, but that's beside the point.

I think the next week will be filled with Little Mac too. I hope to get more info on the KO meter.
What I want to know is how it fills up. Though I have two ideas how.
1. It goes up when you give damage, like in the Punch-Out!! games. But goes down when you get hit.
2. It goes up when you get damage, maybe as a counter.
I don't see it filling up on it's own, that would be too broken.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
What I want to know is how it fills up. Though I have two ideas how.
1. It goes up when you give damage, like in the Punch-Out!! games. But goes down when you get hit.
2. It goes up when you get damage, maybe as a counter.
I don't see it filling up on it's own, that would be too broken.
Definitly as you take damage. Sakurai wouldn't go through all the trouble of applying the meter just to add an un-canon mechanic.
And Bowser had to get 200% damage in 3 seconds somehow. That shot was rather like a magic trick, in the way it used distraction to mask how the mechanic actually works.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Now that yesterday's Nintendo Direct has been taken care of, it's time to get down to business...

The Smash 4 Staff has decided that a new Miiverse thread is ready to be made. We feel that because this thread has suffered from a lot of off-topic posts and unnecessary materials, it's coming to a point that starting over fresh is the best course of action.

The original purpose of this thread was to bring up discussions relating to the screenshots that Sakurai posts on Miiverse every weekday, along with speculating on future updates. However, we've seen a lot of scenarios that lead to thread derailment, which does include bringing up leaks or rumors, along with the common usage of YouTube videos and animated images. Those things have resulted in a thread that has basically lost its main purpose, and is ready for retirement.

No sole person is to blame for this mess, but more it was a group effort. And it was a group effort that resulted in the mess that this thread has had to endure for a good number of months.

The next Miiverse thread will be having stricter rules implemented, and we strongly recommend that you read the rules before the new thread is opened for posting.

We appreciate this thread's dedication, and hope that the new thread will continue the dedication even further, but please remember to think twice about the things that you post, and whether or not it'll have a negative impact on the new thread. And while we want users to enjoy posting, don't be surprised if you receive any warnings or infractions if any of the new thread's rules are not followed. The last thing the Smash 4 Staff needs is to see the new thread getting plagued with senseless posts as well.

Thank you,
The Smash 4 Moderating Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom