• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RODO

Smash Ace
"The pull of gravity emanates from the center of the stage, so this will require using brand-new tactics." Sounds kind of interesting actually

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY

The Kirby pic's foreshadowing came true!

Looks pretty trippy and gorgeous. Me like!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Hahaaaaa Pit having sex. Thatll never be a thing
Oh, not that. Just a boob hug, so we can see Pit blush with embarrassment. <3

And hey. Finally that Galaxy stage, and there's that Bowser and Bowser airship. <3

Here's Sakurai's comment.

Espio264

Smash Ace
Well I just took an energy shot and will be up and kicking for the 2:00 posting. All the other threads I usually frequent are kinda dead right now. By the looks of things this place picks up pretty good over the next few hours. You fine people have any predictions for what we might see in a few hours? I'm itching for something crazy, like more info on the supposed Mario Galaxy stage. Or you know, Peach making the eyes at Mario, Luigi, Link, Marth, Kirby.Or maybe Man Fit Trainer.

Or Falco. Yes.
dammit. I predicted this on page 178. It's cool to see that it came true, but I shouldn't have stayed up to wait for it. With all the hype now I'm disappointed it wasn't a character.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
What are the odds that the Galaxy stage gets shown off the day after Rosalina's Super Mario 3D World "reveal" ("reveal" because it was pretty bloody obvious after analyzing those stamp silhouettes)? How much pandemonium and presumptuous speculation would that drum up?
Ha ha, look at me, I saw that one coming a mile away!

A day too soon, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom