• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miis you're going to make to play in Smash 4?

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
My avatar, Socrates and Bertrand Russell. I also have Miis of Friedrich Nietzsche, Jean-Paul Sartre, René Descartes, H.P. Lovecraft and T.S. Eliot in the plaza for occasional swap-arounds.

Last edited:

Hellrazor

Wants to Watch the World Burn
NNID
jkjk237
3DS FC
4596-9639-1071
I had some silly generic ones like Chuck Norris, Morgan Freeman, Sakurai, and Reggie.

Also for fun I added Natsu Dragneel and Satsuki Kiryuin.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Gray Fox, Master Chief, Reggie and myself have joined the fight.

My avatar, Socrates and Bertrand Russell. I also have Miis of Friedrich Nietzsche, Jean-Paul Sartre, René Descartes, H.P. Lovecraft and T.S. Eliot in the plaza for occasional swap-arounds.
Quite the philosopher.

Momaster12

Smash Cadet
Obi-Wan, Bruce Lee, Duke Nukem, without equips and Jesus Christ, Adolf Hitler, and Professor Oak without equipment have all joined the battle!

Aura Warrior

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0662-2557-2596
My own Chuck Norris:
Too generic? OK, here's my beautiful Zelda:
And this is... I don't know:

Kain6th

Smash Ace
Let's see, i got:
Han Solo
Lucas
Ninten
Cloud
Jon Snow from game of thrones
Batman
Barret from FF7
Master Chief
Iron Man
Ned Stark from Game of Thrones
Ryu

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I moved the "Whoch Miis joined the fight thread" to the Mii Fighter forum and then merged it into this pre-existing thread.

Vickand

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vickand
I've got some screenshots to share:

Brock

Tracksuit seemed like the best option for a Gym Leader. I haven't unlocked many outfits yet.

I've given him huge attack, pretty good defence and low speed, like a Rock-type!

Eleventh Doctor

I'm pretending the glowy blue arm cannon is a massive sonic screwdriver. I'm still waiting on a more appropriate outfit, if there even is one.

I've given the Doctor loads of defence, low attack, the PSI Magnet-like move, and 'healing shield' equipment, because he's normally a pacifist.

Soren (my favourite Fire Emblem character)

I'm so happy there's a Mage outfit...

...AND a fire spell! Soren is pretty short and light with high speed and attack but terrible defence, just like in Fire Emblem.

This game is so awesome, but the biggest downside of the Mii Maker is the lack of a ginger hair colour, so I can't make a convincing :roypm: or Joshua, as well as the lack of non-natural colours so I can't make Mia, Eirika, etc. At least :4robinf: has an alt. colour that makes her look just like Serra. (These are all Fire Emblem characters.)
Your Soren looks pretty good, can you share the qr code? I have some fire emblem mii too and I would love to add Soren to my collection

Top Bottom