• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miis in SSBB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewpeirce

Smash Apprentice
I think Mii would be a great new character in SSBB!
When you select it off the menu, you could pick from all the miis you have created, thus a speudo create a character mode!
heres some info I made up about the mii character for SSBB:
weight- medium
speed-medium
jump heigt- medium

attacks
ground
down tilt- mii falls back on their hands and kicks forward.
up tilt- mii waves their hand upward, like what zelda did in SSBM, but without the sparks. does
dash attack- mii does a push animation, then gets off balance before recovering. moderate knockbac,
forward smash- mii pulls out a baseball bat, and whacks away! a bit faster then ness's basball bat, but a little weaker, and less knockback
down smash- mii flips on their head and spin kicks, then uprights
up smash- mii does a backflip kick thing, similar to foxs up smash in SSBM, but much weaker
neutral-mii does two quick, weak jabs
walking attack- mii does a round house kick

air attacks
neutral kick- mii does that egyptian like pose from wii play.
fair- mii does a forward kick, w=like marios fair in SSB, but weaker
dair- mii throws a baseball. if it hits the ground it disapears. can hit targets far below. the longer it travels, the less it does. max is 5%
bair- the mii does a back kick, like mario's back kick in SSBM
up-air- the mii does an up flip

special moves
B- mii quickly throws up a tennis ball and does a fast power serve. the ball moves fast and stuns like doctor marios pills, but only does 1% (imo this attack idea needs to be changed)
B down- mii pulls out one of those laser hockey boards. they can chuck it at people to shock them :laugh:
B up- on the ground, mii pokes a pool pointer in front of it, then pulls it back. In air, mii pulls out a pool pointer, then stabs itself in the but, sneding it flying about at far as ness B up in SSBM. (imo ness's b up in brawl should be like in SSB) the move is weaker than ness's (SSBM)
B forward- mii leans back, pulls out a 2-d duck from duck hunt, then sends it flying forward. the player temporarily controls the duck, like how ness controls his B-up. however, the duck
shoots forward, and the player can only control if the duck moves up or down.

taunt- mii jumps up and down, waves its arms, and shouts "MIIIII!"
final smash- mii's head glows bright white, and mii shouts "MMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"you then hear 30 more (softer) "MMMIIIIIIIII!"'s as 30 miis stampede across the screen, doing some damage. 30 different miis the player has made rampage across the screen. if the player hasnt made that many, there are repeats.I think this would be a very fun joke character. what do you guys think?

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I think on IGN they said something about there being a possibility about having a Mii in the game.It would be cool,but I'd much rather have a more deserving character in the game.But if a Mii gets in,I won't be against it or anything.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I like this idea.

:)

And I think this thread should stay, it's more in-depth, with the move set. And in general.

Frigid_Aztec

Smash Apprentice
I think on IGN they said something about there being a possibility about having a Mii in the game.It would be cool,but I'd much rather have a more deserving character in the game.But if a Mii gets in,I won't be against it or anything.
ha lol, that thing on IGN is just a prediction. It means nothing (look at some of the other predictions and you will see that they make no sense at all, they have 6 third party characters).

Anyway I don't see why people would like Miis in Brawl at all, they are just generic creations that would ruin the feel of Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom