• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miis in brawl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnumXIII

Smash Cadet
Ok this may have been brought up before but I would like to see other peoples opinions on miss in brawl, like how you think they should be implemented in the game.

My thoughts on how they sould be in the game is that they should be a playable character, they should do like what mario and sonic at the olypics did in that the default miis picture in on the char select screen and when you select it it pops up a window so you can pick one of your miis. The mii will have the same move set no matter witch one of your miis is chosen, but it would just look different. Now the miis final smash could be a mii parade and have a bunch of your miis from your plaza or miis in your parade trample your opponents by parading across the screen.

Tell me what you guys think about my ideas and also tell me yours. and if this has all been talked about before im sorry I havent been on the forums in a long time.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is a Mii thread, in the character discussion...where this is suppose to be discussed...

...and really, I don't care much for Miis

bobwaffles

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. Discuss it in the Character boards. Miis have been brought up numerous times, but you guys should stop ganging up on people for a mistake they made.

Anyway, there will be a certain amount of Mii intergration in the game, since there were some stickers of various Miis, IIRC.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
1) This should be in the Character discussion
2) There's already a thread on it. As opposed to starting a thread with "this may have already been discussed", first use the handy-dandy Search feature in the top right corner to find if there's already a thread on it. Chances are that there is a thread, especially if you're already thinking "this may have already been discussed".

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom