• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii's are not playable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BokutoGuy

Smash Journeyman
I'm so happy, I knnow this is the wrong section so you can move it if you like. I was just reading the Iwata asks again and came across this (heres the linkhttp://us.wii.com/iwata_asks/ssbb/vol2_page1.jsp
quoted from Sakurai :Of course, I think there was a possibility of taking Smash Bros. in a more casual-gaming direction. For example, we could make the art style simpler or make it possible to use Miis. However, with the various titles that the Wii was to offer, I felt that people were looking for something different. That’s the reason I decided in very early stages of development that the Wii pointer and motion movements would not be a primary feature of the game

Javier78

Smash Apprentice
There was a thread on this before, but it's probably buried somewhere...

Oh, and anyone who thought miis would be a good idea should be shot. I'm glad they are out too.:D

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Indeed, this has been posted multiple times before, please use the search button. Also, this isn't GameFAQs, so please restrain from "bumping" your thread. I'll overlook the triple post ^_^''

Thanks for trying to share the info though!

DinnerSonic

Smash Cadet
I feel like I'm the only one who thought a Mii would make a good character... maybe I'm the one who deserves to be shot. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom