• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii-verse secret character reveal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe73191

Smash Journeyman
http://smashbros-miiverse.com/

Scroll to the bottom of the page.

"charaters teased in official sources that haven't been confirmed by Nintendo."
"SPOILER ALERT" Then it shows 4 question mark boxes. Clicking on them reveals Wario, Dark Pit, Mr. Game and Watch and Ganondorf.

I just found this and didn't see a thread for it so here it is. What do you guys think?

sassafrass

Smash Cadet
Also on the bottom of the site:

SmashBros-Miiverse.com is a fansite and is in no way affiliated with Nintendo or any other mentioned companies.

Scicky

Smash Journeyman
It's nothing. The site isn't official and the characters are only listed because G&W was in the pacman trailer, Dark Pit in Palutena's and Ganondorf and Wario in the e3 robot chicken stuff.

The characters are practically confirmed though.

Joe73191

Smash Journeyman
oh well guess its not that important. interesting little site though everything is organized and compiled pretty well.

wingedarcher7

The PSI Powerhouse
NNID
speedstar623
3DS FC
3411-2028-1159
Says at the top that it's a fan site. Those four question marks at the bottom are just saying what other possible characters there could be and what evidence the site is using for their speculations, but it isn't official.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Well, there we have it.

-Fan site
-Nothing official

I'll go ahead and lock this...if I don't get ninja'd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom