• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Swordfighter's kill confirm percents with D-throw --> Uair

Now knowing this, what Mii size would you use for swordfighter?

• Shortest/Fattest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shortest/Thinnest

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Something in between..

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

DigitalAtom6

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DigitalAtom6
3DS FC
1864-9481-4247
Welcome to the Mii Sword kill confirm thread. In here I have tested, compiled and now published all percent data upon which Mii swordfighter can confirm a KO out of a Down Throw to Up Air combo, a bread and butter combo of the character.

In the attached file you will find a PDF with a long table which lists all the characters, at which percents Mii Swordfighter can kill confirm them if at all and also my comments on the difficulty and the effects of DI. I have tested this mostly by myself, so the DI I used could be imperfect and incorrect, though I doubt that it will make much of a difference to the listed percents.

This was tested in training mode on Smashville only. Smashville because it's the most neutral stage I can think of blast zone wise. Training mode does mean that factors like rage and staling have not been applied to the numbers. I will probably test this again with those factors included later, but you can help me do it if you like.
Also, the Mii's that were used were a shortest/fattest Mii and a shortest thinnest Mii. As you will find, the difference is quite big in what they can do.

Please, confirm this data with someone else and let me know if you found anything different. (I also don't know how to input a proper table on smashboards, so hopefully anyone can help me with that.)

I hope this will help in putting an end to the debate between what Mii size is best. I used to prefer shortest/fattest, but now I'm like shortest thinnest the best.

Attachments

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Welcome to the Mii Sword kill confirm thread. In here I have tested, compiled and now published all percent data upon which Mii swordfighter can confirm a KO out of a Down Throw to Up Air combo, a bread and butter combo of the character.

In the attached file you will find a PDF with a long table which lists all the characters, at which percents Mii Swordfighter can kill confirm them if at all and also my comments on the difficulty and the effects of DI. I have tested this mostly by myself, so the DI I used could be imperfect and incorrect, though I doubt that it will make much of a difference to the listed percents.

This was tested in training mode on Smashville only. Smashville because it's the most neutral stage I can think of blast zone wise. Training mode does mean that factors like rage and staling have not been applied to the numbers. I will probably test this again with those factors included later, but you can help me do it if you like.
Also, the Mii's that were used were a shortest/fattest Mii and a shortest thinnest Mii. As you will find, the difference is quite big in what they can do.

Please, confirm this data with someone else and let me know if you found anything different. (I also don't know how to input a proper table on smashboards, so hopefully anyone can help me with that.)

I hope this will help in putting an end to the debate between what Mii size is best. I used to prefer shortest/fattest, but now I'm having doubts.
have you tested with DI AND air dodge? because you can air dodge a lot earlier than what training mode tells you that you can

DigitalAtom6

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DigitalAtom6
3DS FC
1864-9481-4247
have you tested with DI AND air dodge? because you can air dodge a lot earlier than what training mode tells you that you can
To be honest I tried, but it's too hard for me to control two characters at once. I only tested DI and if training mode said it was a combo or not. As I said, I know it's not complete or anything, but this butt-load of work is at least a good indicator to what the true figures are. I wanted to get this out here before I started on that or could, since I'd need a friend to try and get out of the combo. So it would be a great help if anyone could help me confirm or bust some of this data.

Top Bottom