• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Gunner Frame Data

Iremia

Smash Rookie
Mii Gunner Frame Data 2.0.1

The first number listed is the first active hit box.
I didn’t determine the total active frames because that’s more complicated and the animations in the game are deceptive.

Normals

Jab 1 - 5, Completes 25, FAF 26

Down Tilt - 8, Completes 40, FAF 41

Forward Tilt - 7, Completes 33, FAF 34

Up Tilt - 5, Completes 37, FAF 38

Dash Attack - 10, Completes 45, FAF 46

Down Smash - 9 in front, 23 behind, Completes 52, FAF 53

Forward Smash - 17, Completes 77, FAF 78

Up Smash - 11-27? Completes 55, FAF 56

Aerials

Nair - 8 first hit behind, last hit appears to be 20, but I could be wrong. Completes 41, FAF 42; Landing Lag 11

Fair - 12, Completes 46, FAF 43; Landing Lag 44

Bair - 9, Completes 47, FAF 48; Landing Lag 11

Uair - 17, Completes 44, FAF 45; Landing Lag 13

Dair - 20, Completes 54, FAF 55; Landing Lag 17

Specials

Neutral

1 - Charge Blast -
No charge - first hit box at 15, Completes 51, FAF 52
Full charge - first hit box at 15

Side

1 - Flame Pillar - 21, disappears on ~85, Completes 63, FAF 64

Up

2 - Cannon Jump Kick - 6

Down

1 - Bomb Drop - 18, Explodes on 134 Completes 53, FAF 54

Misc.

Grab - 6

Dash Grab - 9

Dash - can change directions 1-6, Completes 17, FAF 18

Roll Dodge Forward - 29 frames to complete, 4-15 invincible (Fresh)

Roll Dodge Back - 34 to complete, invincible 5-16 (Fresh)
(Note: She stops being invincible when he goes for the handstand flip.)

Spot Dodge - 25 to complete, 3-17 invincible (Fresh), Interruptible with attack at frame 20, attack starts frame 21

Neutral Air Dodge - 3-29 Invincible (Fresh)

Direction Air Dodge (Horizontal) - 3-21 Invincible (Fresh)

Misc. moves are nigh identical to Swordfighter and exactly identical to Brawler.

Last edited:

SecretAsianMan

Smash Apprentice
Holy bjeasus this is great
but can you do all of the specials and not just 1111?

Djmarcus44

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, I decided to manually test and write up the frame data for all the characters in the game. I did what I could to get some data from footage of the E3 demo, but having the game in my hands allows me to get more data, and in more accurate ways. This game actually has some new features to make the process far quicker than in Smash 4. All of the data was collected from version 1.1. The goal of having these charts so early was to be prepared for the first balance patch. Smash 4's lack of patch notes really had us struggling for the first few months because nobody had the numbers to compare to until about a year after release.

Please let me know if you have any questions or want clarifications. Also you are free to use or repurpose this data as you like. No need to ask first. Of course I will also add new charts for any newly released characters.

Previous versions:
Patch 1.1/1.2
SecretAsianMan SecretAsianMan Iremia Iremia This link has Gunner's frame data, and it includes Gunner's other specials.

Top Bottom