• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Fighter Visiblity Project

Iko-Seiko

Smash Apprentice
So I was thinking today, upon catching wind of Reflex potentially picking up Swordie...

We have some pretty good players, right? And I don't just mean here on the SwordBoards. I mean all the Mii Fighters. I mean all 3 of these characters are really cool, and capable of some awesome stuff. So then, why is it that every time any sort of tier list rolls around, the Mii Fighters are always relegated to the lowest rows? Furthermore, Mii Fighters seem to get written off a lot as gimmick characters, or silly, non-competitive kids' nonsense. What a bunch of fun-haters, man.

I think something that could do a lot of good, both for the public image of Mii Fighters, and the ever-contested legality of the characters, would be some sort of project to increase visibility of the characters and their mains. So I'm basically wondering if you guys would be on-board for that.

One idea I had was possibly making a Mii Fighter community highlight reel? Could be pretty fun. Let me hear your ideas too!

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
A highlight reel would be amazing, actual exposure of a character is always good, I mean, nobody knows a thing about Ganondorf and that's what placed him 3rd last on this last tier list despite not being THAT bad.

I would be willing to cooperate as much as I can.
:196:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
It will only get attention if they are 50/50/Guest Miis using 1111. I've dealt with people who believe anything otherwise is custom nonsense and aren't real / doesn't take skill / etc.

It would be fun though, for ourselves. Count me in.

Last edited:

Iko-Seiko

Smash Apprentice
Glad you guys are up for it. Tomorrow i'll post over in the other two mii boards and see who's down.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
A Highlight reel would be cool, but unfortunately it would be forgotten in time. I'm down for it, of course, and would help spread the word, but something like a long-term project would be cool, such as a Mii Fighter collaborative youtube channel where everyone can post matches of the characters, as well as guides/compilations/tech etc, to give it a more widespread appeal, and for more people to be aware of what they can do.

Just an idea, haha.

Also since most character groups have moved onto Discord, I propose we make a Swordfighter (or even general mii fighter) Discord group where we can solidify ourselves as a group, and act with the support of said group.

IDK I just woke up and had breakfast, maybe these are bad ideas, but I like em~

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
if you guys can somehow get 3ds capturing I'll be down to show off my swordfiddle

Iko-Seiko

Smash Apprentice
I have the means to capture from 3ds if you send me a replay.

MudkipUniverse

Smash Ace
NNID
VolcanicAsh
The world only gets a piece of my Rosalina so far.
My swordfighter is 2322 so I never use it in most tourneys. I wish people legalized customs specifically for Palutena & Mii's (Or just Mii's). I have alot of cool things to show people with the character but I feel it doesn't even matter. While alot of it applies to 1111 swordfighter, I just find that set odd to play as

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I've actually gotten quite good at 1111. I feel the tornado helps on flat stages to get opponent up to juggle em.

Iko-Seiko

Smash Apprentice
1322/1332 for me, i love tornado but Chakram is so integral to how i play the character

Top Bottom