• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Fighter Image Gallery - Updated 08/29/2014

Ryan.

Smash Lord
MII FIGHTER

Here's the image gallery for the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS newcomer, Mii Fighter.

Official Artwork

Wii U Screenshots

3DS Screenshots

Last edited:

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Seems like a lot more costume customization than for other characters.

EDIT: if the cannon is customization, then I hope for a NES Zapper option.

Last edited:

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
It also seems like they borrow some moves from other fighters.

Link's down air?

Ryan.

Smash Lord
I love how not only you can customize their appearance, but their specials as well. These pictures look really good and so did the trailer.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Awesome, thanks so much! Me too, we can have some really awesome daily pics with them, there are a lot of possibilities.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Here's the Mii Brawler's Specials, as taken from the Digital Showcase.

Keeshu

Smash Ace
It also seems like they borrow some moves from other fighters.

Link's down air?
I'd like to see it in action.
While he is practicly in the same pose, I have a feeling he won't go all "pogo stick" on enemies like link does. Just basicly based on the graphics they have around the character. It just looks like it's trying to simulate going down fast, and it'd be awkward if it kept doing that after it hit someone, as it seems Little Mac was hit here. So it'll be more like Meta Knight's version of the downwards thrust from the air (from almost all the tradional style Kirby games he's in that is, not smash, still surprised he didn't get that as his down aerial).

They might do things similar to other characters, but I wouldn't be surprised if they all had their special twist to make it so it's not a simple copy pasta.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
I'd like to see it in action.
While he is practicly in the same pose, I have a feeling he won't go all "pogo stick" on enemies like link does. Just basicly based on the graphics they have around the character. It just looks like it's trying to simulate going down fast, and it'd be awkward if it kept doing that after it hit someone, as it seems Little Mac was hit here. So it'll be more like Meta Knight's version of the downwards thrust from the air (from almost all the tradional style Kirby games he's in that is, not smash, still surprised he didn't get that as his down aerial).

They might do things similar to other characters, but I wouldn't be surprised if they all had their special twist to make it so it's not a simple copy pasta.
Yeah, it doesn't seem to have the exact same properties. But we saw it in the video and it does continue to go down after hitting an enemy. It even has the same effects as Link's Dair does when hitting the ground.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Updated with today's pic finally.

I bet we will be getting some humorous screenshots from Sakurai using the Miis.

Last edited:
Top Bottom