• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Customization Options?

varkarrus

Smash Rookie
So, for a long time now, I've been worried about something. See, I not-that-recently dyed my long, luxurious locks a nice, royal shade of purple. It's something I've always wanted to do, and I really like how it looks. Now, when the Mii Brawler was announced, I was like "Dang. That's me. I wanna main myself," but with Miis, they have such a limited palette of hair! It's been sorta frustrating. Instead of playing as myself in nintendo games, I made a tiny duckman who I play as instead. When Tomodatchi life was revealed, complete with hair dyes for mii, I was ecstatic! It's not my kind of game, but this renewed my hope that hair dye would be a possibility in Sm4sh. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any confirmation yet, but now that the game's out, I'm desperately trying to find any sort of list of mii customization options. Is there anyone who has SSB4 and has unlocked enough Mii customization options to say whether or not Mii hair dye is a thing? At this rate, I'd buy it if it were DLC, and I've NEVER spent money on in-game cosmetics before.

Top Bottom