• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Custom Fighters

D

Deleted member

Just thought I'd get a little thread started for some of the more creative Mii characters out there for Fighter, Gunner, or Swordsman use! I'll get the ball rolling with one I saw earlier that made me think to get this started so that people had a place to look for them!

Our first Mii Custom fighter (if Mods are alright with this thread) is Asui Tsuyu, or 'Froppy', from My Hero Academia!

Full credits to Scales (I saw the post on Reddit and had to track down the origin to credit the maker lol)

EDIT: Forgot to include a picture of what this QR code will give you:

Last edited by a moderator:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Wait, how are you even doing this? The Switch can't read QR codes, nor will it output Miis as QR codes.

D

Deleted member

Wait, how are you even doing this? The Switch can't read QR codes, nor will it output Miis as QR codes.
Would you believe Im an idiot and didn't know that?

lol I saw someone with Froppy in Smash and didn't realize you couldnt use the QR codes. They must've just re-created it by sight, which with this one, is not that difficult.

Top Bottom