• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Clothing Customization

Pokefan203

Smash Apprentice
If I remember correctly, Sakurai said that clothing will be customization, and this would lead to to several things.

1: There will probably customization for what the weapon looked like, so like choosing the kind of sword (which you can see in the picture, I was actually just guessing, though saw all of this in the picture after writing this), or the punching gloves, and adding a belt with ribbons or medals on it, or removing the extra parts of the gunner suit, which we saw a picture of on the Pics of the day.

2: As you can see, a lot more clothing than in the default "choose your favourite colour" in mii maker. This will probably extend to most , or at least a bit of the clothing in Tomodachi Life.

3: This was the part that I thought would make quite a lot of sense, some of the clothing for them is there automatically, though you will be able to find some of the clothing in Smash Run, or other modes to get the items.

Sorry if this idea has popped up before, this is my first post.

Last edited:

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
I think they are way too customization, They overshadow the real characters.

Pokefan203

Smash Apprentice
I think they are way too customization, They overshadow the real characters.
I thought the same about little mac at first, with him being the only character with a crazy unique thing, though I am fine with it.
They also have Kirby able to use the standard special of any character, Olimar can summon random pikmin, as I mentioned, Little Mac has a KO meter, and every character has customizable special moves, so mii just makes sense to me.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
i like how the old man is wearing the skin tron suit:4peach:

Last edited:

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
And has a light saber. OH JUST THOUGHT OF THIS, WE NEED TO HAVE STAR WARS MIIS FOR SMASH BROS
i don't watch star wars, but i was wondering what about that guy with the sketchy suit & top hat ?
how would the colors matter ? he's wearing like 3-4 different colors

Pokefan203

Smash Apprentice
i don't watch star wars, but i was wondering what about that guy with the sketchy suit & top hat ?
how would the colors matter ? he's wearing like 3-4 different colors
I probably phrased it badly, what I meant was it seems the default "choose the mii's favourite colour" shouldn't matter with all the customizable clothing shown.

Sarin

Smash Rookie
From what I saw in the video where the Miis were introduced, they seemed to be included so you could put in any character you want since people are always requesting X character. It would make sense then to have as many possible customization options for your Mii. It'd be a good way to make yours look like your wanted character.

Pokefan203

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully people will be able to turn off specific assist trophies, so you could make characters like those trophies. Like Takumaru.

Top Bottom