• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Brawler's Ken Combo (Setups and Uses)

Kibzu~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KirambazToKibz
3DS FC
4296-2971-4840
Hey, Dropping my new video, Mii Brawler's Ken Combo. Its pretty cool and viable. I explain most stuff in the video so watch and enjoy!

Subscribe for more and comment your opinions below!

Last edited:

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
Been trying to hone it, especially with bigger enemies with slow jabs to add at the end of the Brawler's pseudo-chain grab. It seems I'm too much into the mentality of enacting the fair at the peak of the jump rather than earlier, so the animation prevents me getting the second jump. Trying to not short hop but also hit the A button as soon as I can is a difficult part of learning this.

I am obviously not of the competitive skillset, it seems >_>

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
But... it isn't reading as a combo in training mode... this is more of a read...
And the reason Up-B2 works better is because it's faster so it can actually true combo out of fair.

Kibzu~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KirambazToKibz
3DS FC
4296-2971-4840
But... it isn't reading as a combo in training mode... this is more of a read...
And the reason Up-B2 works better is because it's faster so it can actually true combo out of fair.
Its not guaranteed ofc. Its just a fun little thing. I explained that Up b 2 is better lol. Also sheiks double fair ofstage isnt a combo read in training. You just have to forget that.

Top Bottom