• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Brawler should have had Ball Hands.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
If anything was iconic about the Mii's, It was there charming finger-less ball hands which seems to grab quite a bit more attention... But this game just takes that away makes it look like a cheap power glove.

Beatness

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Beatness
3DS FC
5412-9896-3151
I think the reason Sakurai made miss a bit differently was because he wasn't really trying to capture the essence of the mii. He was stressing the "anyone can be a character in smash bros" part more than the "mii as a character" part.

RedFly

Smash Lord
NNID
RedFlyNinja
3DS FC
0018-1836-2825
I think the reason Sakurai made miss a bit differently was because he wasn't really trying to capture the essence of the mii. He was stressing the "anyone can be a character in smash bros" part more than the "mii as a character" part.
But couldn't just make it an option? Right now it just looks like a Mii Head on a body instead of a customized character or the avatars that we all know.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Well I guess as Sakurai said: "They are almost not even Mii's anymore!"

So yeah, I guess he was trying to change them up a bit compared to how they usually are....

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
Miis also have had hands in some of their appearances. Also they altered the villager's hands as well is has the more iconic "ball hands."

Top Bottom