• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Brawler Over powered

TheGuyThatSD

Smash Rookie
Mii Brawler is too strong, Piston punch KO at 100% without rage, with rage KO at 70%.
How to win as Mii Brawler
1. Read your opponents rolls
2. Grab them
3. Do a down grab
4. Jump once or twice depending on percentage
5. Piston punch (guaranteed KO at 90-100%)

UpBforVictory

Smash Cadet
NNID
EthanTheOgre
lol kk regroup next week

you should be complaining about Diddy, and even he ins't that hard to fight, just learn how to fight the Mii Brawler, it's my secondary and I lose all the time.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Na, i'm the one playing mii brawler, everyone hates me now
Just play Diddy or Lucario to give them a better reason to hate you more, then go back to Brawler and threaten to use the "real" good and stupid-good characters if they complain like babies anymore or else go scrub it up elsewhere.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I think Mii Brawler is the best character in the game, better than Diddy Kong. But that doesn't make him OP.

Btw, Piston Punch was so 2 months ago. Helicopter Kick is where its at now. Killing 20% earlier on a daily basis.

Still the most enjoyable character to play in this game, this game would actually look cool if there were Mii Brawler dittos, it'd almost look like Melee I'd dare even say.

Last edited:

Shakyy

Addicted to Ice.
NNID
Shakyy
I wouldn't go as far as saying he is as good or better than DIddy, but I will say he is defs a top tier character who has amazing options and mobility, and I agree with jigglymaster, helicopter kick not only kills earlier on most characters but also chains extremely well with most of his bread and butter options.

Top Bottom