• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mii Brawler Glitch.

HSmileyFace

Smash Rookie
I was playing as the Mii Brawler today, and I found an interesting glitch using his side special move "Headache Maker".

If you run up a slope(or stairs) and while running, perform the headache maker, you will jump super high into the air. The height gained depends on how steep the slope is. For the best effect, do it while going up stairs or a steep ramp. You will go around 3 times higher with your attack.

I found this while playing on the stage "Temple". I was in the tunnel leading up to the main area. I also found if you do the headache maker there at the steepest section of the tunnel, you can quickly grab onto the ledge above, almost instantly.

Last edited:

ArticulateT

Smash Journeyman
Looks pretty interesting, and probably exploitable for some air game, but in a competitive environment, I think it might be null, since most if not all competitively viable stages are as flat as possible.

HSmileyFace

Smash Rookie
Looks pretty interesting, and probably exploitable for some air game, but in a competitive environment, I think it might be null, since most if not all competitively viable stages are as flat as possible.
Is Lylat Cruise in Smash 4?

Top Bottom