• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mighty No. 9 - Coming in 2015 (PC/Mac/Linux/Wii U/PS3/360)!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Later backers will eventually get to choose out of the top 3 Calls to make it in the final game. I like Roll Call, but I really like E too. Those expressions and that stewardess outfit.

PureYeti

Smash Cadet
Call D really surprise me haha. Congratulations for getting all the stretch goals.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So the results for the calls are in.

Being H in 3rd, E in 2nd, and F in 1st.

To be honest, they all seem to have a fair chance based on everyone's reaction.

E and F were actually pretty close. (5% difference).

I wonder how the polls are going to turn out with less versions to deal with?

Rooting for E from here on out.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So did they ever pick a design for Call yet? And does anyone have a favorite boss design? Mine would be either No. 1 or No. 8. I always took a liking to fire themed bosses, and sniper characters were always cool to me.

Raspeball

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ripsbusk
3DS FC
3754-7247-0645
I think they said on the Kickstarter page that the second round of voting for Call was due in early November, so I guess we'll be able to vote again in a few days.

Actually, this was the first Kickstarter project I backed (and I guess it will not be the last). It was a no-brainer, really.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think they said on the Kickstarter page that the second round of voting for Call was due in early November, so I guess we'll be able to vote again in a few days.

Actually, this was the first Kickstarter project I backed (and I guess it will not be the last). It was a no-brainer, really.

That so, I think that Call F and Call E seem to be the most popular of them. And what other Kickstarters were you interested in?

Raspeball

Smash Rookie
NNID
Ripsbusk
3DS FC
3754-7247-0645
That so, I think that Call F and Call E seem to be the most popular of them. And what other Kickstarters were you interested in?

I'm voting for E, as I dit in the first round. Call F is pretty cool as well, although E seems to fit the name "Call" better than F (in my opinion at least).

For now, I've just been browsing various Kickstarters, both games and other stuff. Obviously looked into the Air Dash Online Kickstarter, but it seems hopeless. Also, I forgot to mention I was in with "Shadow of the Eternals" the second time.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What "F" screams is "Roll"

Call "H" getting in the top 3 came out of nowhere for me

Weeginji

Smash Cadet
Hey people! I've got something going on the MN9 forum that I want you all to check out! A friend and I are trying to get the scrapped Call D design a chance to serve a new purpose and we need community support to make it happen!

Head here for all the details.

Top Bottom