• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest

Zeggoly

Smash Rookie
Does anyone here live in the Midwest? I'm tired of beating all of my friends and I'd like a challenge...it's kinda fun getting beat once in a while. I live in Kansas and I'd love to find a challenge nearby.

Zeggoly

Smash Rookie

If no one lives around here, what server does everyone play online on Kaillera?

JGage

Smash Rookie
Hey, I live in Lawrence, and me and my friends would love to humble anyone who thinks they're good. If you're not too far from here email me at JGage87@GMail.com. I play with four or five other guys who are all very good so it makes for some great matches, but its always fun to play with new people.

moogle

Smash Ace
You could try playing Darkrain, Rezo, Phatgamer, etc. They're all in the Lawrence/Kansas City area. They're all notable SSBM players (especially Darkrain!), but I've played them in SSB64, and they're pretty good. :p

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
look in the midwest region forums and see if you can find any ssb64 players in that region.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Darkrain plays SSB? Cool.
I used to live in Lawrence...it was...flat and hot. That's about all I remember.

Top Bottom