• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

midnight release...

SofaKingRetarded

Smash Rookie
Sorry to sound really stupid but how do midnight releases work. I always hear people say they lined up at midnight to get whatever game like halo, but then I always thought to myself dont stores close at like 10 or so. Can someone please explain?

btw sorry if this is the wrong section and for sounding so stupid but this is the first game im willing to line up at midnight for

What's The Point

Smash Master
Normally stores re-open at midnight, and people line up outside.

If you pre-ordered from Gamestop, and the store you pre-ordered from is on this list, they will most likely stay open until midnight for their tournament. Unsure of how the line will work in that case.

wing zrow

Smash Lord
my store's closing at a certain time and then re-opening only for people who pre ordered. They should be open till 1AM or so i think.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
yeah i think mine is just staying open because it is inside a mall..so people just wait around outside until the game is released at midnight

Top Bottom