• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Microsoft Smash Bros Title? [Discussion Blog]

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
Made my own roster thingy, it's not better than the other ones in the thread, (especially the master chief one :troll: ) But's alright
had to cut 22 characters from the list because my boxes weren't the same sizes, down to just 20, Since Vince had no where to go I just put him in Player 1's spot

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Still pondering on whether I should add Fable, but the hero is customizable in the game, so It'd be a drag picking a solid character as the game's mascot..
I really tried to not add more than one character from each 1st party so that's why I didn't add Raam or Arbitars
I see your point, though with RAAM's power of the Kryll (which he can use both offensively and defensively) and stuff, he would easily have a more interesting moveset than someone like Marcus, despite Marcus being like the main protagonist of the series.

Again, just saying. :p

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Sam Fisher would clearly be the best on that game.
*Fisher hits an opponent*

Lambert- That's it Fisher, one more alert and you're off the mission!

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
I see your point, though with RAAM's power of the Kryll (which he can use both offensively and defensively) and stuff, he would easily have a more interesting moveset than someone like Marcus, despite Marcus being like the main protagonist of the series.

Again, just saying. :p
No I totally see what you're saying, & the roster is lacking alot of Villian's, so I'll add Raam & Arbiters, just didn't want the roster to be bigger than 30 chars. but that Idea was thrown off a cliff long ago...

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
they could also use their PC roots as well. Ages series, Black & White, etc. could also get PC characters like Doomguy and Gordon Freeman in that way.

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
they could also use their PC roots as well. Ages series, Black & White, etc. could also get PC characters like Doomguy and Gordon Freeman in that way.
I tried to avoid those types & go for the console characters, because Doom & Half-Life aren't considered exclusives, each featured on PS3..etc

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
I added Fable Hero to teh list & still looking for more to add, Im still kinda on the edge about adding characters with no specific name like "Hero" or The Crackdown "agent" it's really stale & unappealing

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Technically the Hero in the first Fable is called Arkaan but whatever.

Also add Maze or someone else too. :p

Top Bottom