• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mic_128 lets settle this once and for all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
I was a punk back in the day. All I wanted was the BRoom's approval, I don't even know why I cared so much. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know I'm decent adult now, applying to dental school this summer and things are going well. We should dota some time.

Love,
Duke

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
**** the back room!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, looks like you found a job that suits you

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I was a punk back in the day. All I wanted was the BRoom's approval, I don't even know why I cared so much. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know I'm decent adult now, applying to dental school this summer and things are going well. We should dota some time. Love, Duke
DUKE SKYWALKER ENGAGES HIS DESTINY

ARMED WITH HIS FATHER'S EXPLORER HE ATTEMPTS TO OBTAIN PASSAGE WITH THE SMUGGLER KNOWN AS THE AMERICAN DENTAL ASSOCIATION AND STUDENT LOAN ASSOCIATION ON THEIR HIGH TUITION TRIP

ONLY TO FIND THAT THE FIELD OF DENTISTRY HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY HEALTH INSURANCE REIMBURSEMENT (THE EMPIRE'S NEW SUPERWEAPON)

DUKE AND THE GROUP SUBMIT FALSE COVERAGE INFORMATION AND RESCUE PATIENTS; AS THEY ARE ESCAPING FROM THE FIELD HE SACRIFICES HIS NEED TO BE APPROVED BY THE BROOM SO EVERYONE CAN ESCAPE TO SAFETY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom