• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miami Gardens/Miami Lakes/Opa Locka/ Any other close area

GGrandhustle305

Smash Apprentice
Well like i'm starting to enter tourneys now. Sadly my wii started being gay and doesn't read any disc <_<. To send it to nintendo is 75 bucks and i'm broke o_O

So to put it short i can't train or play brawl at all except at tourneys ._. (Or other wii games <_<)

So like if any one lives close and need a training partner maybe we can arrange something so i can go play with you or w/e :D

School starts next week so this may have to be a weekend kind of thing (unless u actually live by my school like walking distance)

So if anyone wants to just let me know :)

PS: If you know how to fix the wii without calling nintendo....please let me know :D

GGrandhustle305

Smash Apprentice
ahh melee players
i use to play melee but i play brawl more so it would be really hard to just switch back to melee o.o

i mean ill still play with u guys im not that bad and then u guys can prob help me get my skill back xD

nicaboy

Smash Champion
funny thing is im going today like around 6. Brawl aint really that bad either just alot of **** I dont like about it competivly speaking.

Dog come to the battle lounge on friday/saturday lots of brawl and melee action gonna be there.

Top Bottom