• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

?! MGS1 Snake--The official metal gear fourth wall/nonsense thread!!

courte

Smash Lord
If the mods shut it down,
i've already seen it coming..
I apologize in advance if you find this thread redundant or pointless.
If so, dispose of post haste

OK so after today's update;

Quote Sakurai;
Everyone can change colors, of course. But Wario alone is special...

Even though there it is plain as day, people will still hope that some characters have alternates, and think to themselves "Alt. costumes wouldn't be exclusive to one char!! Sakurai wouldn't do that!!"

He's done a lot of things, let's not try to guess whats going on in his mind. Anyhoo, there will be people who hope in the face of pointless adversity... did i say that right?? for them i create this thread which i hope to contribute to.

Which Snake did you want to see in Brawl? Was your wish granted when you saw this MGS 2-3 style hybrid in full camo effect?? Perhaps it broke when you saw that his buttocks rule all and the MGS1 was a no show?? Perhaps you wanted the new, yet Old Snake??

Either way this thread is for posting you concepts for Alternate Snake. Whichever one you want. Perhaps a MGS1 style, with shirt off so he can mirror Liquid. Shirt on for that nostalgic feel. Perhaps you'll show us a Jebb Clampett style battle hardened hero. I know i'm learning photoshop for these very purposes. Please contribute any and all ideas!!

Please no idea's where the face actually changes or the most of the outfit
Ex. Luquid = MGS1 Style snake with Blond Hair and Brown/Red Pants

BTW mods if you close this thread, please send Gimpy. If anyone or anything else but Bowser FSmash even attempts it, i fear it will create a time paradox...

Top Bottom