• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MGC - Vote Boston For Next Smash Tourney

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
on this website it has a huge list of cities for their next gaming tournaments including Smash Bros. Melee. Basically, I want my city to be one of the final venues...its #5 and it needs to be #4 to be a venue. please help me out, if not this is a good way to try and get your city to be a venue as well

www.midnightgamingchampionship.com

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Read the fine Print:

"Must have a valid email address to submit a vote. One vote submission per valid email address, per day until voting ends on August 1, 2007."

Maybe next year.

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
noob? lol just cuz i started SWF not long ago doesnt make me a noob to the internet. there are grey cities on the main page. for some reason they still let u vote with a valid email address. if its not sposed to be able to vote then they are slow to update that site, common mistake...

oh and at turtles...i'll look for u...but i dunno but the whole owning part. i might throw down singles but definitely doubles...cya there

Top Bottom