• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo's Victory Phrases

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
When you change the language to Japanese, Mewtwo actually says some lines when he wins, I would like to know if anyone here knows what he's saying.:confused:

ZeroFox

Smash Lord
Wow, I've had Melee since its release and I've never changed the language to Japanese...

This is news to me.

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
Sheik also says something that sounds like "Murata" but the point here is what does Mewtwo say when he wins? o.o

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i love changing the game to japanese cuz i can call jigglypuff purin

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I've hear that one of the phrases is "I am the supreme being." but there are two more, and I have no clue what he says... anyone else know one of them?...

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Something like, "Why am I here?" Naze wa koko ni... I don't remember the exact phrase, but that is the rough translation.

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
Woah Cool that would be 2 of the 3 victory phrases, the last one is real short kinda like one word.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I'm back! My sisters, who have a Japanese-English dictonary, translated the last quote by Mewtwo. Here's all three of them. "I am the Supreme Being", "Why am I here?" (Thanks go to Taj for this one... see above.), and "Don't speak my name." So that's all of them. Please note that these are rough translations, but that doesn't keep them from being bad*** right?

Gigan X3

Smash Apprentice
I believe they were available at Galbadia Hotel but that place's not working for me, KHInsider may have it but it asks me to download Zango before I download anything there. :/

Top Bottom