• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo's Neutral b = an infinite combo in team matches?

MUGG

Smash Apprentice
When the teampartner grab the opponent and an mewtwo does his neutral b on the opponent, he can't get rid of it and gets much damage till the teampartner decides to throw the opponent away. Is this right so? Is that trick infinite, can't the opponent do anything against it? Has that happened in an important fight before?

Pls say what u think about this...

(I'm sry for my bad english ;P)

quak

Smash Champion
yeah that's right

and if anyone decides to play teams with mewtwo, that's one of the big pluses

you can just raid their fridge and wait for em to get to 999% and upthrow em with fox

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Interesting. Are you absolutely sure this is an infinite? I have been in countless team matches and have just defeated my opponents the old fashioned way. However, if this does indeed work, I will have some more options.

quak

Smash Champion
yeah for sure it works 100% infinate

and both players can just drop their contollers and do somethin else, once it's set up, it requires no more button inputs.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
Ya it definatly is possible however good luk getting it off against skilled opponents lolz however it does look really really cool! :)

quak

Smash Champion
its not that hard, the mewtwo just has to be agile with the SBCC, and the opponent has to be medium damage to give you enough time to jump in and start charging.

MUGG

Smash Apprentice
you mean the soulbreak glitch?
that's a completely different thing =P

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
yeah for sure it works 100% infinate

and both players can just drop their contollers and do somethin else, once it's set up, it requires no more button inputs.
Uh, I think some of you are forgetting something. There's usually going to be more than one opponent in a team match ;)

So you'll have to eliminate one of the players, or deal the damage in small bits. Drop the controller indeed :psycho:

MUGG

Smash Apprentice
...well this trick is actually useless since there must be only one opponent, who has only one stock left and medium damage Oo
but it's funny though

(sry 4 my bad engli$h)

quak

Smash Champion
Uh, I think some of you are forgetting something. There's usually going to be more than one opponent in a team match ;)

So you'll have to eliminate one of the players, or deal the damage in small bits. Drop the controller indeed :psycho:
*sigh* that shouldda been given knowledge :ohwell:

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
*sigh* that shouldda been given knowledge :ohwell:
Well, everyone was like OMFG THIS IS AWESOME this combo is gonna be the best ever. I mean with people actually saying they can put the controller down and go away, I wasn't really sure if some people actually considered more than one opponent.

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
hehe ... sry this is old news for me..

anyone seen the soulstunning grab to SBC combo in training mode?
my mewtwo's combo count right now is somewhere in the 30,000
sure its not exactly related...

but its the same idea how sbc does infinite combo.

but on the side... as anyone seen the soul stunner glitch > grab glitch > infinite combo count?

AS Money

Smash Lord
this infinite is awsome me and my buddies started experamenting with this a few weeks ago. infact once someone is in it we put down both the controllers and go do something eles to rub it in

Top Bottom