• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo Videos

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Alright, with Melee being close to being replaced by Brawl, I figured I'd make something big for it, and am planning on making a large combo vid featuring all of the characters of Melee, starting with the bottom of the tier list and working my way up.

So with that said, I need Mewtwo vids to get it started!

I am downloading all the videos from your video list above (very helpful), and am planning on downloading as many as I can find from DC++.

I cannot use YouTube or GoogleVideo vids, nor can I use videos that don't have actual combos in them.

If you have a Mewtwo video that has a sweet combo or two in it, upload it to filefront or some other file site and post a link here! I need a large selection so I can make the best Mewtwo section possible.

You guys are the first in the video, so don't get me off to a rough start :)

-OS

quak

Smash Champion
how come you can't use google vids? not good enough quality?

go to the mewtwo movie compedium thing stickied on the main mewtwo page, sift through and find the best vids as opposed to better. Then if something catches your eyes, but you can't use that video in the way it's currently uploaded now, PM that person, and im sure they've got a copy of it somewhere on their comp.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
how come you can't use google vids? not good enough quality?

go to the mewtwo movie compedium thing stickied on the main mewtwo page, sift through and find the best vids as opposed to better. Then if something catches your eyes, but you can't use that video in the way it's currently uploaded now, PM that person, and im sure they've got a copy of it somewhere on their comp.
Very long, long, long and tedious process that is very rarely one that works. If I find a vid on google video or youtube that is just amazing, I might PM that person, but otherwise I would rather just find the downloadable files on servers, on DC++ or via links from this forum.

I am doing a lot of stuff at the moment, and don't have time to PM dozens of people hoping for a response. Maybe in the summer though.

quak

Smash Champion
well can't you just DL directly from either site? I know you can from google really easy, but not sure about youtube

Overswarm

is laughing at you
well can't you just DL directly from either site? I know you can from google really easy, but not sure about youtube
Not if you plan to edit them :)

Plus, the quality is awful. You would be downloading a compressed video file, and then compressing it again.

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
there are some downloadable files in movie compendium... but honestly, all the best ones are on youtube, else owned by the person only.

there are videos i recommend, and since you are planning to contact the person personally, ill give you reference to those that have high quality competitive play videos.

gimpyfish for "Pdiz's" videos
metaknight0 for his videos
lavagolem123 for his videos
germ for his videos
and taj/forward for taj videos

Top Bottom