• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mewtwo player vids!

~(Ganondorf)~

Smash Cadet
essen,germany,europe.but im a greek dude^^
i wanted here some download links and other links to different mewtwo vids just so that everybody who wants starting to play wioth mewtwo can see how a good mewtwo should look like!^^

but...im sry that i just can say you can search for vids on youtube^^

Airo

Smash Lord
Richmond, BritishColumbia, Canada (williams+railw
metaknight is very good at lying
hehehe ^___^

metaknight said:
My crappy Mewtwo here.

EDIT:

OH HEY!!!!!! your video definitions are "anthony's casual smashfest"
does that mean gimpy?

gimpy was talking about a mewtwo while i was playing with him during his stay in BC.
is that mewtwo you?? woot woot? WOOT does that mean i have a chance to play you metaknight?? <3

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
Nah it's probably not me he was talking about. I've been out of the loop in Ontario for a long time ago, and I've never met Gimpy (I don't even think he's been in EC Canada before)

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I must say, MetaKnight, Bravo. I am very impressed with your Mewtwo in those videos. Can't wait until I can upload some of my own.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
dguy has a very nice mewtwo. He moves so fast around the stage using teleport it's insane. Very tricky too ^_^

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I apologize for not seeing those videos earlier. I somehow missed them. I thank you for your praise Rohins. I am looking forward to getting a bunch matches recorded in the upcoming weeks. By the way, that is an awesome sig pic Airo. You did an excellent job on it.

Top Bottom