• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokkén Tournament Mewtwo Player Here! Since we both share it, I wanted to talk about Fire Spin.

HermitHelmet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hermit_Helmet1
Hey guys! I'm a Mewtwo main, and we have Fire Spin as one of our moves, and I was wondering if some Braixens could help us out with a move be both share - Potential Combos, Zoning, etc. :)

Jenna Zant

Smash Journeyman
It's very good for juggling. If you can predict how they're gonna move, you can get them stuck in it by charging it with different timings.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I dunno how mewtwo's firespin works, but braixen has like 3 combos with firespin lol, in duel phase at least. One is a basic one that uses it as a combo finisher, and then if it's enhanced we use it as both a starter and extender instead, like here, and here. (the last one is actually my favorite combo that i've found with braixen... it's so precise.....)

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom