• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo Only Tournament

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
i need to learn to think like this again. been spending most of this smash's life too hungry for glory, wanting to make up for years of being looked down upon as a non-threat in several communities but in the end all it does is just get me frustrated and depressed with the game all the time. ^^;Starting to think mewtwo may not be the character for me though and that maybe i should shift more focus back on MK and Ganon.
If you're not about safe play, looking for fast pokes into effective strings, and abusing your range to force the opponent into bad situations, then Mewtwo may not be the character for you. Just look for a character(s) that has some tools you have fun with, then learn how those tools work in a competitive scenario if you want to have fun. I've honestly put in about 6 hours into each character before I decided whether or not I'd have fun playing them, high level or otherwise. That's the reason why I've dropped Sonic this game rather than having him as a sub like I did in brawl. Have fun with the game first, then the learning can start.

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
need to train myself with mewtwo. I would love a rematch later @ Demon-oni Demon-oni and @Raykz once I have brush up my skills and the time on the day is perfect (I literally played those matches 3 AM in the night and was tired as **** xD)

however, I would love to battle you @ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed , I was slightly disappointed you werent in the tourny D; (but you were the one who made the tourny tho)

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
need to train myself with mewtwo. I would love a rematch later @ Demon-oni Demon-oni and @Raykz once I have brush up my skills and the time on the day is perfect (I literally played those matches 3 AM in the night and was tired as **** xD)

however, I would love to battle you @ ミスティック Speed ミスティック Speed , I was slightly disappointed you werent in the tourny D; (but you were the one who made the tourny tho)
We can play if you'd like. Send me a friend request and message me. :)

Spirst

Oh, right. The tourney thing. Sorry I didn't make it but I ended up being extremely busy considering it was the day after my birthday and I was outside all day. So...yeah..

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
GG's to @ Demon-oni Demon-oni !

Your prize(s) are on the Club Nintendo website. Pick whatever and how much you want up to 600 coins.

Congrats!

Demon-oni

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Thanatos-Demon
3DS FC
0147-1152-7184
GG's to @ Demon-oni Demon-oni !

Your prize(s) are on the Club Nintendo website. Pick whatever and how much you want up to 600 coins.

Congrats!
I'll take The Wonderful 101 please :) Always thought the game looked like an interesting mix between the Incredibles and Viewtiful Joe.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'll take The Wonderful 101 please :) Always thought the game looked like an interesting mix between the Incredibles and Viewtiful Joe.
You'll absolutely love it! One of my personal favorite games of all time.

Anyways, I'll PM the code to you. Conglaturations. You have choose great game. :yoshi:

The Goldenbrawler

Smash Ace
NNID
Frost3
3DS FC
3840-6562-5991
I forgot about that tourney thing...haven't really been on social threads...or smashboards in general as of late.

Top Bottom